Post Your Recent Purchases!

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Wanted to share images of an SC19 I picked up, but it won't let me. Oh well, guess the admins took away all my abilities. It's a nice restore.

Dunno, seems kinda counterproductive to continue posting in a place that allegedly tried to get you fired, but that's just me.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Dunno, seems kinda counterproductive to continue posting in a place that allegedly tried to get you fired, but that's just me.
The fact that he’s still around confirms that no one from here tried to get him fired even though he said someone did. He’s a Facebook attention whore with a mail order bride.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Mail order bride? Is that what they're calling real dolls now?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Danggg I mean if I had just been fired from my job I dont think I would be shelling out on something expensive like a arcade cabinet......
Maybe thats just me.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
cbLLp74.png

A mexican seller had this very nice and legit copy of Strikers 1945 Plus kicking around on ebay for quite awhile.... i’d been eyeing it and debating on picking it up for quite awhile. I kinda forgot about it and then checked around for a copy of the game and saw it again.. i figured, somehow nobody else has bought it despite having 13 watchers.. tiz fate.. so i pulled the trigger... just shipped yesterday. I’m pretty stoked, i’ve been slowly building a Psikyo collection of arcade items.

I’ve been comparing 1945 plus with the other strikers games and i notice something interesting: the NEO•GEO version has insanely SMOOTH looking explosions with excessive amounts of animation frames. None of the console ports of the era or even the ones made for Psikyo’s own arcade hardware can boast such a level of smoothness.

Another interesting thing about Strikers 1945 Plus on MVS.. from what i can tell, it is the LARGEST size shooter on the platform in terms of meg count (Excluding indie/homebrew).. 684 MEGA POWER! That is a VERY impressive size for a shmup, considering Blazing Star is only 346 megs! Sure strikers 1945 plus has ultra snooth explosions and a small FMV intro, but how the hell did it end up with 684 megs?? That type of meg count is more in line with a KOF game than a shooter!

hey nice pickup , I got this game recently as well my cart is blue though

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Got in a nice, clean copy of 8 Man as well as two original Magical Drop 3 telephone cards with the characters I usually play: Daughter Strength and Tower.

Y5iZUcg.jpg

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Wanted to share images of an SC19 I picked up, but it won't let me. Oh well, guess the admins took away all my abilities. It's a nice restore.

Don’t you not even have it? From the FB photos you’ve been spamming, it looks like it’s still in Grant’s garage.

Why would you post a recent pickup when you don’t even have it yet?

Edit:

To mirror what Digimac said- if you even thought someone from here called your job, why in the world would you come back here and post?

Last edited:

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Started playing Ghost and it's good but I was expecting a bit more. The game looks good but not as good as advertised.
Combat is very fun when you get the hang of it. So far it feels similar to Assassin's Creed Odyssey... but Odyssey is a better game.

Also found some boxed NES games on Kijiji.

mailcall-07-2020.jpg

Last edited:

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
Got in a nice, clean copy of 8 Man as well as two original Magical Drop 3 telephone cards with the characters I usually play: Daughter Strength and Tower.

Y5iZUcg.jpg

Very nice.

I got these the other day
4e1f280c39cd16bbc049a6512d8b94b3.jpg

7750959a74125092e67e442f858bff84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Danggg I mean if I had just been fired from my job I dont think I would be shelling out on something expensive like a arcade cabinet......
Maybe thats just me.

And posting about the purchase on a site that you claim got you fired. Lol

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Finally got a RAD2X, looks pretty good I mean not 5x OSSC good but good enough!

fuZTN9c.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Thanks mate, yeah I'm really liking it to be honest. The RAD2X does a pretty good job, no scrolling issues or blur. I wonder if I can just make an adaptor to connect other consoles through it....surely that's doable.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, a adaptor for the Genny should work. I have those older retrovision cables that have the Genny to Neo adaptor.

Last edited: