Post Your Recent Purchases!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
My body is not ready for this amount of America.
76d3979f0bf35e4137d571b522e65d46.jpg

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
lXSLQse.jpg

I didn't know about Hellfire until I saw Chris' 'The Sega Genesis in 1990' video and boy is it fun!
For the longest time, I didn't realize that Sparkster on the SNES and Genesis are different games, and so I felt I had to try out the Genesis offering, especially since most say it's the better game of the two.
Sonic Blast Man II was a game I've tried (off and on) to find for years and I was finally able to get a complete copy. Taito beat 'em ups are pretty special, so it's been nice to finally get to play this one.
Bonk is always great on any system, and Harvest Moon 3...well, I just love Harvest Moon games and it was the last one I needed to get complete. Oddly enough, the game has a splash screen that says it needs to be played in Game Boy Color when I tried loading it up on the Super Gameboy 2...I was not expecting that.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hellfire is a good game, I had the jap version way back when.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Recent scoops found on my zip lining day trip. Every game is CIB complete with necessary hang tab :p

IMG_20190831_010548470.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I didn't know about Hellfire until I saw Chris' 'The Sega Genesis in 1990' video and boy is it fun!

It's my favorite STG on the Mega Drive! I'd argue that it's the best port, too, though the PCE CD version is certainly worth a try. The only games that com close, offering a similar strategic use of your weapons are old school shoot'em-ups for the Famicom, like Over The Horizon or Abbadox and... Neo's own Andro Dunos.

For the longest time, I didn't realize that Sparkster on the SNES and Genesis are different games, and so I felt I had to try out the Genesis offering, especially since most say it's the better game of the two.

That's also my opinion: it is the better game. For me it even outshines RKA, because instead of stringing together short episodic sections, it offers more traditional structure with longer linear stages, building up tension steadily.

Colors are vibrant, despite Genny's meager palette, and the difficulty has a better balance thanks to the jewel-roulette, which regularly allows you to gain extends. The cool mech levels are enhanced, too but the best difference comes with your rocket backpack: it recharges automatically now! This makes flying not only more important but also more dynamic, especially during the intense boss fights.

3havoc

n00b
Hi Everyone, its been a while since I last posted either due to work or sickness. Just recent additions worthy of note.
Qbi0kQq.jpg

3havoc

n00b
I have english translation patches for Star Crusier, SMT 1 2 and If so I can play them on my flash carts. End of the year I might make some conversion carts for myself

Star Cruiser is an interesting game its a shame it never made its way west.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You are pathetic. Keep this thread clean please.

Last edited: