Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Thrift store finds, incl that CRT.

aa8Vdaz.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
some gay anime, all were brand new. Inside are monster/demon cards that tell information on the demons.

Syuc8Hbl.jpg

big ass bottle of flux, PS3/PS4 to PS1/PS2 adapter to use my arcade stick/ps4 controller, hdmi switch as switching 5x hdmi devices is getting old, and Hd Rectalvision Component cable extenders and regular component cable.

Xjmly35.jpg

Ninja Gayden, Splatoon 2, and Smash Bros with an extra controller.
Xju2RMnl.jpg

NOS PSU for Taito Egret 2 from Conan the Librarian. Tested it out and everything works great. I mean when are you going to get a chance to get a NOS PSU. Having a backup PSU can be pretty helpful. Maybe I should send it in to VGA...If only Madman Condom Authority was still grading this might get qualified as Opened but new.

afdnRX7l.jpg

ABeMFjKl.jpg

Last edited:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Got my Tanglewood cart recently. Fantastic game.
Quality physical release.

View attachment 52694

Nice.

I met the dev of this at a event earlier in the year.
Really nice bloke with a love of the system, He made the game from scratch using original techniques and is working on another game for the system.

I plan on picking it up when I can, It is a very good and well thought out game.

Beautiful animation and sound.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I have tons of other scoops to post, but this is the most recent one I snagged. Everything had original bags and twist ties. Looks brand new. Looks like it was plugged in once and then stored away somewhere.

6385518761720017150.jpg

2538798626113182096.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
That gamecenter cx figure is great. I havnt watched any episodes in about 3 years. Should probably see what I have missed

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Not really that recent of a purchase. Some of you know that this has been like a six month process. They finally arrived Thursday. Very happy
AD0F8691-1EF0-4F5B-8D99-31C2DE4079D1.png

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Haven't had a good thrift store scoop in awhile. Finally found one. I owned a ton of N64 games when I was younger, but somehow never owned Doom 64. Very surprising considering I owned a bunch of random FPS stuff like Duke and Hexen. I'm sure it was because it was single player only. My friends and I basically bought anything 4 player on N64 regardless of quality. Ahhh to be young and wreckless. I'm just glad my best friend in HS bought Nagano Winter Olympics '98 instead of me. He told me it would help him get laid with the Russian foreign exchange student since she loved the Olympics. Unfortunately for him it never panned out :keke:
IMG_20190101_125151407.jpg

Soundwave GI

Rugal's Thug
Haven't had a good thrift store scoop in awhile. Finally found one. I owned a ton of N64 games when I was younger, but somehow never owned Doom 64. Very surprising considering I owned a bunch of random FPS stuff like Duke and Hexen. I'm sure it was because it was single player only. My friends and I basically bought anything 4 player on N64 regardless of quality. Ahhh to be young and wreckless. I'm just glad my best friend in HS bought Nagano Winter Olympics '98 instead of me. He told me it would help him get laid with the Russian foreign exchange student since she loved the Olympics. Unfortunately for him it never panned out :keke:
View attachment 52763

I just bought one of these as well! I did have it back in the day and I love it. I played through the 32X, Jaguar and Playstation before this one, but I really liked the new aesthetics of the N64 one at the time. Enjoy!

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
Picked these up the other day. Got a great deal on metal slug 4 the seller thought it was non working but it works just perfect.
C575D3D6-D538-465A-86BD-714FD419A7E0.jpeg

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Some new Blu-rays:
pXAN3uh.jpg

Some used DVDs:
15Eqz0B.jpg

Already owned the blue Competition Pro (13 years old) the rest is new:
xCgzcpM.jpg

And 3 new games :)
ezzk7b1.jpg

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Games are not recent or the sd2snes but i figure i'll post them now.While i finally got a snes flash cart that i wanted,id still will buy games for the sfc occasionally.
sVM3sA2.png

XhMgzlW.png

Last edited:

Neogeoman106st

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice find, the expansion pak alone makes it worth it. How's the stick on the controller?
Yeah the expansion pack was a nice surprise.
The controller Is in gamer condition. The stick is Still very good and springs right back to center. Another place by me has a gold controller so I might pick that up as well.

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Doom64 was/IS great. The sound track is amazing also. I think same guy did the ps1 doom soundtrack?

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
I used to rent Doom 64 and then would only play it for like 10 mins at a time because it scared the crap out of me.

Bought this since it was just $10, the only Famicom games I own are Splatterhouse wanpaku graffiti and Castlevania 3, guess I could buy an adapter tho. Cartridge slot is horizontal instead of vertical which is sorta weird but whatever, everybody gets fun.

pw9G2hQ.jpg