Post Your Recent Purchases!

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Yeah, I've been buying quite a few ex rental tapes recently. All the films I remember renting back in the late 80s/early 90s. I love the cover art, and it's still fun to give them a watch. When I get enough I'd love to make some kind of wall bracket, to display them like a rental shop.

lol, I'm on the same wavelength as you guys. When I was younger, the highlight was going to pick a film from a rental shop. Where did you pick up a new vcr from?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Picked up some 1mm oversized actuators from paradise arcade shop to replace all my chewed up ls32/38 actuators. I love seimitsu but the plastic they use is so frkn soft. The new ones are made of aluminum so they should hold up. Also they feel really good paired with the Kowal Octopusgate. Was playing some CvS2 last night. Pulling off geese supers was easy.

Attachments

• act1.jpg
    act1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 197
  • act2.jpg
    act2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 200

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I have that octogate, I really should put it on my HRAP and see how it feels.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I have that octogate, I really should put it on my HRAP and see how it feels.
I like it alot, I actually got it due to my LS38 feeling different that it did before, and thought it would improve it. When i opened up my stick to throw the Octogate in thats when I realized what the real problem was. There was plastic shavings all inside my stick and on the ls38s switch. Damn actuator was falling apart and i was having the dig deeper to activate. Now it feels like butter again. I like the extra room the octo provides for inputs, especially when im bout to 360 somebodies ass lol.
If you have any LS32/38's i recommend getting this aluminum actuator so you dont run into this problem in the future.

Edit- Also, the octogate with wear down the actuator too, ill post up a pic of my stock actuator later today just so you can see.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
once the stick dies on mine, i'm planning replacing it with an octagonal gate. it could be a bitch at times trying to pull off geese's :downb::hcb::downf: raging storm with a square gate :lolz:.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
once the stick dies on mine, i'm planning replacing it with an octagonal gate. it could be a bitch at times trying to pull off geese's :downb::hcb::downf: raging storm with a square gate :lolz:.
Its so easy to pull that off now with this, i was surprised. lol

this just came in the mail! now i can play some arcade CvS2!!!!

NAOMI.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
7nQVxeQ.jpg

caughdrops

n00b
d5d8f12d1f81df2b5100969842116f45.jpg

Picked up a complete non working Star Wars.

That is absolutely gorgeous! Best of luck getting her firing back up. I found a model 1 Genesis the other day with the high definition graphics and longer FCC code to replace my Genesis. Now to get a decent SCART cable for it.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
lol, I'm on the same wavelength as you guys. When I was younger, the highlight was going to pick a film from a rental shop. Where did you pick up a new vcr from?

Exactly. I miss those days of browsing the VHS on a Saturday afternoon

Picked this one up locally through eBay for a tenner. Bargain.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Here are my pickups over the past couple of months, sadly lacking in the Neo department but that will change soon hopefully.

IMG_5200.JPG

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Here are my pickups over the past couple of months, sadly lacking in the Neo department but that will change soon hopefully.

View attachment 40493

nice pick up, man. i'm a big ridge racer fan and always wanted to try out rr7. but sadly we never got it on the 360. we got rr6 instead, which is also great.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Exactly. I miss those days of browsing the VHS on a Saturday afternoon

Picked this one up locally through eBay for a tenner. Bargain.

I have been playing some vhs players and keep losing tapes because there crap. The good one i have is one my mom bought me in highschool. Runs like a champ love that thing.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Nothing mind blowing here. I really missed having an Everdrive MD. I also can't believe I went so long without an Everdrive 64.

gZN7mFH.jpg

I had to print my own labels, Retrogate doesn't seem to provide them for boards only anymore. That Ultra Everdrive label was made by someone else, the Everdrive MD label I came up with.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
I was curious enough to give this one a try. Cute. Not too terrible for the price!

z4UkFDk.jpg

A big thanks to SNK_Pro for trading this one with me. :)

jsqXxhT.jpg