NGX announcements tomorrow!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
According to the twitter feed and FB pages, new NGX announcements are being made tomorrow. Any guesses what they may be?

**EDIT

Source;
https://twitter.com/DavidBruno/status/304410681170616322

This is my guess... "As of today we have just arrived in Hawaii thanks to fleecing all of you, we wish the very best for you and thanks again.....for your money and the price of sadness is above APPLE stock"

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
This is my guess... "As of today we have just arrived in Hawaii thanks to fleecing all of you, we wish the very best for you and thanks again.....for your money and the price of sadness is above APPLE stock"

Even if it is to that effect, it'll still be nice to have some definitive word from them! I mean, then we would know which island they've gone to, or what pub they're celebrating in. I'm still optimistically curious!

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
1340509853309.jpg

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I would be simply thrilled with a fixed HDMI output! Not that I mind having it in my CRT, naturally.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Three guesses:

1. Upgrade the product line (with Ver 2.0).
2. Expand the product line (with by releasing new games and accessories), or
3. Cancel the product line.

-----

Now with that said: What would be cool if if they make a massive public apology for making such a huge pile of shit and announced that they are going to recall all each unit sold and refund everyone's money. :D

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Too busy sipping drinks with umbrellas in them, no time for refunds.

Mishran

New Challenger
Too soon in the game for firmware updates, so I'm going with them announcing the $30 for one game rom per SD card releases on cardboard blister packs.:rolleyes:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Too soon in the game for firmware updates, so I'm going with them announcing the $30 for one game rom per SD card releases on cardboard blister packs.:rolleyes:

$30? so you are an optimist?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm thinking Sengoku - $50 with LE packaging. AKA picture on the card stock.

Mishran

New Challenger
$30? so you are an optimist?

Well, with them releasing the Gold bundle with 21 games for $200, I really can't see them charging more that $10-15 per game. THAT is being optimistic.

I own an X and enjoy playing it on a daily basis during my lunch break at work. New games to play on it would be nice, but if they expect more than $10-15 for a damn rom image on a card, I'll shove the thing back in the box and toss it in the closet never to be played again.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Well, with them releasing the Gold bundle with 21 games for $200, I really can't see them charging more that $10-15 per game. THAT is being optimistic.

I own an X and enjoy playing it on a daily basis during my lunch break at work. New games to play on it would be nice, but if they expect more than $10-15 for a damn rom image on a card, I'll shove the thing back in the box and toss it in the closet never to be played again.

You better get your throwing arm ready :lolz:

Mishran

New Challenger
Sorry folks, no more X for us. All our monies are going into Tommo fighting the lawsuit started by Sony. How is that for realistic?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
They need to release Legend of Success Joe. All of the new members brought in by the NGX have never gotten to experience that beauty of a game.