Metal Slug Toys JPN by Tomy/Takara

Mr. Zurkon

Zero's Secretary
I want those soooo bad! Especially the mini Aes :D I saw also that Nintendo, Sony and Sega make lots of mini systems and carts too. Nintendo even has a little R.o.b. the robot, I think I'm seriously in love with these things, lol.

barto

Overtop Pathfinder
those look amazing!! i like how you can put the games into the system lol

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Looks like the mini carts and home system are pre-painted. Why not just do the same for the rest?

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
I'd be pissed if those mini cartridges are converts though!
(great stuff, thanks for sharing!)

Dack

n00b
These are adorable. I wish they were painted, but that's the rub.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up, although trying to order through NCSX was a bit of a hassle. Gave up in the end and ordered a set on ebay. (Wonder if I will get a knock off set).

I think I will have to paint these, as they look awful unpainted, so will have to see if I have any dexterity (and patience) left from my model kit making days.

Jonny l3lanka

Morden's Lackey
DAmn... those are absolutely gorgeous!!! Where can one find them? :)

Edit: Ah just saw the link, my bad.. didn't show up a minte ago for some reason :/

Bye bye money! :multi_co:

Last edited:

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
I was curious about this today but mainly for the mini aes. Could someone post the measurements for this?

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Also, the Metal slug capsules/gacha-gacha are being sold although they are not supposed to be out yet...
metal_capsules.jpg

(gacha-gacha from capsules)

And this one caught my attention since it's a nice variation of the MS tank, with the chance to make it into a semi-robot kinda cute :D

metal_bug.jpg

("Metal bug")

I'm also thinking about ordering through ebay, another user made a reference to a cheaper page (http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?232931-Anyone-here-collect-toys-Action-Firgures/page8) where you can get them for $30, instead of $50 in ebay but I'm pretty sure that the shipping charges to south america will make for a total price over $50 so I'm ordering them next week for sure and I hope the ebay seller is not selling knock offs :D

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Just bought this set from NCSX, can't wait for them to arrive :D

Love the fact that "carts" included only cover MS1,2,X & 3 and miss out the dross released after SNK (originally) closed in 2000.

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
I was curious about this today but mainly for the mini aes. Could someone post the measurements for this?

•Super Vehicles are 2", Slug flyer is 1.5", Camel is 1.5", figures are 1.2", Console is 2"x1.5" inches

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
I want those soooo bad! Especially the mini Aes :D I saw also that Nintendo, Sony and Sega make lots of mini systems and carts too. Nintendo even has a little R.o.b. the robot, I think I'm seriously in love with these things, lol.

Where do you find those?

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
already ordered it from Ebay, I got the last one available.
:D can't wait till It arrives

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Mine came in from NCSX yesterday. They are very cool, well worth getting. I need to get some glue though, the tops of the labels on the carts won't stay down.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Got my set, now to try and find out which colours I need - any good pictures of the slug vehicle schematics, or showing the colours?

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
I see people going to model shops and buying up paints in the near future.

Sadly I have neither the skill nor the patience to do fine painting such as what was seen for the individual figures.

medic_wheat

Kabuki Klasher
The funny part is these are just prized out of maybe 50 cent or 75 cent dispensers....granted you win them randomly but still ...pretty inflated price.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
300 yen is about 4 dollars. Chinese labor isn't as cheap as it used to be anymore.