Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
They're probably having problems getting enough preorders to fill the initial print run, sort of like that NGF joystick version of IR that stefano is hustling.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
what is clearly a rip off from them are their costume made hard boxes, for 40-50€ you can buy any neo geo box you want and a game on top of that like kof 96

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
what is clearly a rip off from them are their costume made hard boxes, for 40-50€ you can buy any neo geo box you want and a game on top of that like kof 96

Yeah! Let's kill more great AES carts while we're at it! You're a freaking genius!!! :keke:

I'm officially asking for the mod power in the french forum so I can banhammer whoever buy or sell this piece of shit :mad:

FOR GREAT JUSTICE :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

....Except for kuk 'cause he's just gonna burn the rom on a CD-R anyway :keke:

Last edited:

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Yeah! Let's kill more great AES carts while we're at it! You're a freaking genius!!! :keke:

I'm officially asking for the mod power in the french forum so I can banhammer whoever buy or sell this piece of shit :mad:

FOR GREAT JUSTICE :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

....Except for kuk 'cause he's just gonna burn the rom on a CD-R anyway :keke:

I support this.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
automaticwin64.jpg

give 'em teh banhammer

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
not only do you love conversions, you would also like to kill a KOF'96 (which is an incredibly good game) for this pony shit... GFY.

trustMe

Kuroko's Training Dummy
A delay of two years and no news for months, it wouldn't be a BIG scam?

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's only a scam if someone paid good money for a preorder.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
I am thinking to cancel my pre-order :(
How could I do?
No news for update ...

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Maybe they´re actually using time to make it less shit. But communicating it so badly that even guys like Mahesak start thinking about cancelling, that´s something.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Although the game is not interested but I would like to give chance for the begin of new face who think to be neogeo producer. I don't want to see neo-geo dead in the high technology present. Money is important to develop in beginning time. So pre-order is my decision for chance to develop ;)

I don't think to take advantage to resell AES. But in this situation, no any news update or any new pictures of goods.... How can it make me be patient?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Although the game is not interested but I would like to give chance for the begin of new face who think to be neogeo producer. I don't want to see neo-geo dead in the high technology present. Money is important to develop in beginning time. So pre-order is my decision for chance to develop ;)

I don't think to take advantage to resell AES. But in this situation, no any news update or any new pictures of goods.... How can it make me be patient?

There are other producers of Neo games, support them..not people who make briefcases as the main attraction for the game. Support people who actually care about a product...not people who spend all the money on the outside parts....um....*cough*

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
There are other producers of Neo games, support them..not people who make briefcases as the main attraction for the game. Support people who actually care about a product...not people who spend all the money on the outside parts....um....*cough*

Thanks, it's my mistake. I must learn better to pay for pre-order.