Power Spikes II Dog Tag and Euro Homecarts Discovered!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Question for you Tonk: Has your source explained why he'll talk to people who are interested on the phone and ask for the details to be kept in confidence and not just put that same information out to the community at large? Does he/she not think we can handle it? Is he/she worried that their story will be picked apart and that coming forward won't help? If this person has been following closely as we assume they have, they would see that the same handful of people will be unbelievers no matter what, whereas many have said they are prepared to believe. The vast number of individuals in this community, nay, this site even, are prepared to believe, so again I ask, what is there to gain from sitting on this information while you get raked over the coals?
If you believe, and Eddie believes, and others believe that we would all go "I get it now" from knowing the story, what's the reason behind not being able to tell it? It's a shame to see you and Xander have at each other, and I don't find the provenance of these titles nearly as curious as the 'why' of non-disclosure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hahahaha! You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You and your little tea party of Shawn and FTL will be kissing my shoes when this is all over.

You're so adamant about protecting the community, yet you banned people for talking shit about D-Lite - he still owes people shit.

You're half a fag - a nobody.

Act like the coolest motherfucker in the room, when in reality you're a silver spoon-fed cunt.

You better have the balls to back up calling me a thief.

Come here and I'll tell it to your face.

You have my number, and had no problem getting in touch with me about things before this, but on this matter you have kept your distance from the start, before I decided that enough was enough and voiced my opinion. And I voiced it slowly, for you to react.

Maybe I would believe you if you didn't react to skepticism so violently, but that's too late now. You have already exposed yourself. You know, like when a child reactively cries and becomes violent when the ability to communicate oneself disappears. And that's what happened here - I asked you to provide very minor and non confidential details, and you blew up.

So go ahead and expose me. I don't care. I'm not perfect. But I don't leave people nonplussed and angry after dealing with me.

edit: removed ad hominem remark that was unjustified.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You know what.. This has come to my mind some time ago, say you find a container of 500 AF3.... Do you make more money selling only three and then sacking the other 497 carts or selling the entire 500?

300 at $300 is the same as 3 at $30000, so obviously it wouldn't be a good idea to sac 497.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Come here and I'll tell it to your face.

You have my number, and had no problem getting in touch with me about things before this, but on this matter you have kept your distance from the start, before I decided that enough was enough and voiced my opinion. And I voiced it slowly, for you to react.

Maybe I would believe you if you didn't react to skepticism so violently, but that's too late now. You have already exposed yourself. You know, like when a child reactively cries and becomes violent when the ability to communicate oneself disappears. And that's what happened here - I asked you to provide very minor and non confidential details, and you blew up.

And you know where calling you a scammer is unquestionable? In the fact that a customer who asked for a refund was denied. You could have dealt with that quietly, like so many other people do on ANY other deal, but you didn't. You can't equate that to legal services. I can't get back hours in the court room and simply resell it to someone else. But you could have resold that game. Easily, as long as it was proven legit. But your refusal was a huge red flag.

So go ahead and expose me. I don't care. I'm not perfect. But I don't leave people nonplussed and angry after dealing with me.

Did you just invite me to your house?

Nobody was denied a refund. Someone is seriously fucking with you.

I've talked to all of the buyers - I really don't know who is feeding you this garbage.

And I'll guarantee you won't say shit to my face. You'll offer your hand and try to explain your way out of it.

You fucked up severely this time.

After all of the facts are in the open and the final judgement can be made, then that's when you should have made your call against me, not now.

I'll NEVER scam anyone.

If you have something you want to say to me, call.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did you just invite me to your house?

Nobody was denied a refund. Someone is seriously fucking with you.

I've talked to all of the buyers - I really don't know who is feeding you this garbage.

And I'll guarantee you won't say shit to my face. You'll offer your hand and try to explain your way out of it.

You fucked up severely this time.

After all of the facts are in the open and the final judgement can be made, then that's when you should have made your call against me, not now.

I'll NEVER scam anyone.

If you have something you want to say to me, call.

Show and tell right? You're denying that you've refused refunds so I'll write out who it was. Nice try, Mike.

How much time do you need to make these "facts" happen? Your random source got in touch with you out of the blue 4 months before February 28, right? I mean, if the AF3 thread is anything to go by. 8 months and still nothing but a demand for blind faith.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
i'm also a skeptic, just for the record

i haven't really believed any of this since the beginning, to be honest

it has been entertaining though :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
l.jpg

"You say THIS guy worked for who...SNK?"

LOL. I'd love to ride with the Stig.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Show and tell right? You're denying that you've refused refunds so I'll write out who it was. Nice try, Mike.

How much time do you need to make these "facts" happen? Your random source got in touch with you out of the blue 4 months before February 28, right? I mean, if the AF3 thread is anything to go by. 8 months and still nothing but a demand for blind faith.

I'm trying my best to satisfy everyone.

I know I didn't do a fucking thing wrong - I know the games are real.

I know the source is real.

You don't. Fine.

I'd really love to know who this mystery person is that I denied a refund to. Post his name here.

Because if it's who I think it is, there's some conflicting stories.

Also, did you invite me to your house?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I talked to Charlie, very civil conversation.

I understand his stance to an extent. He understands mine.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
With so much info being kept secret, I am starting to think this is some sort of FBI cover up.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
i'm also a skeptic, just for the record

i haven't really believed any of this since the beginning, to be honest

it has been entertaining though :)

It sure is, I have not visited this place as much as this in ages on threads that dont even affect me lol

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I officially retract my statements about Tonk. I don't think he's a scammer and never did, but needed to get him to drop his poker face on this and explain things, which he has done to an extent. Obviously Tonk has done a lot to protect people here and wouldn't trade his reputation for small change. That goes without question. So while I remain skeptical, I apologize for calling him something unjustified like that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I officially retract my statements about Tonk. I don't think he's a scammer and never did, but needed to get him to drop his poker face on this and explain things, which he has done to an extent. Obviously Tonk has done a lot to protect people here and wouldn't trade his reputation for small change. That goes without question. So while I remain skeptical, I apologize for calling him something unjustified like that.

Thank you.

It is weird how you can be at someone's throat and be civil at the same time.

We're all too old for this shit.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
People shout at TonK and call him out
TonK takes them out back behind the forums
We all cool now.

I think he has some sort of brainwashing powers.

By the way, I just sold all my stuff and I'll be at your beet farm next weekend with all the money I made

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Even though alot of TonK's answers are not what people might want to hear and a bit abrubt at times, atleast he is sticking around answering alot of shit, instead of just disappearing. You got to give him that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
People shout at TonK and call him out
TonK takes them out back behind the forums
We all cool now.

I think he has some sort of brainwashing powers.

By the way, I just sold all my stuff and I'll be at your beet farm next weekend with all the money I made

Haha.

Charlie knows I'm telling the truth. He was very polite as was I. Both sides made valid points and both sides apologized for acting like babies.

Charlie does remain a skeptic, to which I can't blame him.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Even though alot of TonK's answers are not what people might want to hear and a bit abrubt at times, atleast he is sticking around answering alot of shit, instead of just disappearing. You got to give him that.

I'll promise this.

If the games turn out to be fake, I'll stand behind every buyer, out the source and all info he has given me and stand as a witness if anyone goes after him.

I made that a point when OrochiEddie was talking to him.

But I am going all in on this - I know the games are real. And as of this morning, someone else knows that this game is real. You'll be reading about it shortly.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

I think this is the 1st time I've ever seen you apologize for anything... *mind blown

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
VanillaThunder said:
If they're proven wrong, they're going to play the "good, skeptical citizen" card and say they're a community necessity.

After calling the dude a scammer repeatedly for weeks, this is a fucking weak apology.

I also don't believe this was an act.

You apologized, which is something... I'm not interested in fanning flames or trolling you.

Last edited: