Nice shoes (Men's Fashion Thread)

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Some funster shoes for the upcoming summer:

149_MENS_Burberry_Prorsum_NWOB_Black_Tan_Leopard_Print_Ponyhair_Oxfords_SZ_42.jpg

Tarzan hipster

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm guessing you just skimmed through it. My next guess is less flattering. ;)

I can't speak for ex-"noob of the year" ebinsugewa, but I didn't click the link in the first place. I will say however that if you want any chance of being noob-of-the-year 2017, you've got some work to do.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
I can't speak for ex-"noob of the year" ebinsugewa, but I didn't click the link in the first place. I will say however that if you want any chance of being noob-of-the-year 2017, you've got some work to do.
I74QYA5l.jpg

Edit: Oops. I did it again.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I74QYA5l.jpg

Edit: Oops. I did it again.
When I first saw this picture, I laughed so hard that I almost fell off my dinosaur.

just type "i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing". *smacks you in the face*
i'm your agent now. i'm gonna go hard on you til you finally go hard on someone else. rrrrrr!!! OW!! heh...... hehehehe......

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
CZroe, that's the worst use of that meme I've ever seen. :oh_no:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
After a few months of use, i gotta say I'm really impressed with Saphir's shoe products.
I used up the last of my creams, and i'm all saphir polish and conditioner now. I apply with a small kiwi horse hair brush, and polish with the larger horse hair.

patedeLux.jpg

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I've been happy with both Saphir and Collonil products, I also got proper cedar shoe trees for all of my decent shoes.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Discussing shoe polish is something that is a significant level of class above where I am. Sorry!

I bought some dickies work shirts at the thrift shop for $0.49 each today!

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Discussing shoe polish is something that is a significant level of class above where I am. Sorry!

I bought some dickies work shirts at the thrift shop for $0.49 each today!

hell man. I'd polish up some Wolverine's if I had them.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Would anyone be interested in a pair of square-toed white Steve Maddens with rattlesnake skin on the top?

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
hell man. I'd polish up some Wolverine's if I had them.

Same, I use shoe cream/shine on my Clarks' desert boots, etc... and have those cheaper plastic trees for them.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Would anyone be interested in a pair of square-toed white Steve Maddens with rattlesnake skin on the top?

Pics plz.

I would, but I'd need size 12. :lolz:

Someday I want a pair of gators too.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
DSC_0074.jpg

Really nice Chukkas from Church's, these would be great for casual spring use.

*ninja* Sadly since they were bought out by Prada their price/quality ratio has dropped.

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Some sheepskin Johnston and Murphys that still have a bit of life left in them, 4 bucks at the thrift.20170311_113415.jpg

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Monks, nice, been thinking about that type of shoes. As to thrifting, I do that all the time, scored a bunch of T.M Lewin and Thomas Pink dress shirts for 3€ a pop!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
ok this isn't shoe related, but it is fashion related.

oh my god guys I need some fashion advice ASAP. So earlier today I ordered some new glasses. Typically I get solid black frames but I don't know I was feeling crazy and ended up ordering tortoise shell colored ones. Is that too dramatic? I work in a conservative industry/company...is that tooooo crazy? I don't know if I can pull it off.

The same frames are available in solid black (though they weren't in stock so I could see how they looked on me). They are closed tomorrow, but I can probably change the order first thing monday morning. What do you guys think??? Do straight men wear tortoise shell???? Should I switch to the black ones???

ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Do straight men wear tortoise shell????
I had to Google "tortoise shell glasses" since I didn't know what that meant. In summation: No, straight men do not wear tortoise shell glasses.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I was feeling crazy and ended up ordering tortoise shell colored ones. Is that too dramatic?
my mistake I was talkin about the Oliver people rounded frames

get Clubmaster shell/gold wire

Last edited:

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
tortoise shell works with sunglasses. i am not sure about everyday glasses.