Aero Fighters 3 U.S. AES Discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Actually, my grandmother is from Calabria, and I can send you a dead horse head to your home.
Adress by P.M.

It would be more accurate if I woke up and it was in my sheets... and you call yourself Italian?!?!?

SCHIFOSA!

(There's a good italian/french term for ya..)

;)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Actually, my grandmother is from Calabria, and I can send you a dead horse head to your home.
Adress by P.M.

Make sure you rub your taint on it a few times and label it OPEN IMMEDIATELY so that I know it's urgent.

Last edited:

@Alaska-

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
you're doing it wrong.

Actually it's the Mafia (from Sicilia) which send dead horse head to its customers by EMS.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Times are tough in Italia now. With the massive debt it's hard to ship out horse heads direct.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
hello guys, finally got the game in hands it's truely awesome to see that this game has passed through time like this. As for Tonk/Geddon/Billy/waku7 and probably the 2 other owners, it's insanely genuine. the spine of the insert is totally awesome too, with this crazy blue.
btw, i have a strange taste, like this game was not a part of the fight for complete collection. i never fight for this game, unlike the kiz ( got it!) and U11. except for adol, I've never seen the af3 us so it was not a real quest for it.
let's continue que quest for U11 then !

ps : the sticker of the AF3 on geddon's picture doesn't describe really well the quality of it. anyone who already got a MS1 US or a NTM US can really feel that this fucking sticker on cart is real.
rest is drama!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
hello guys, finally got the game in hands it's truely awesome to see that this game has passed through time like this. As for Tonk/Geddon/Billy/waku7 and probably the 2 other owners, it's insanely genuine. the spine of the insert is totally awesome too, with this crazy blue.
btw, i have a strange taste, like this game was not a part of the fight for complete collection. i never fight for this game, unlike the kiz ( got it!) and U11. except for adol, I've never seen the af3 us so it was not a real quest for it.
let's continue que quest for U11 then !

ps : the sticker of the AF3 on geddon's picture doesn't describe really well the quality of it. anyone who already got a MS1 US or a NTM US can really feel that this fucking sticker on cart is real.
rest is drama!

Glad you got it safely.

Weird that I just passed it off Friday night.

The best part for me was seeing the manuals from the 2 versions.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Thanks for coming forward with your purchase chamane, as many of us are aware that you are a serious collector. When someone is ready to invest $30k for one single home cart, that tells us that this person must have been thoroughly convinced of legitimacy, and by publicly acknowledging that you purchased this game for $30k, so far, you’ve provided us with the best independent and yet indirect evidence that US AF3 AES is the real deal.

Congratulations to both Tonk and chamane on this historic transaction.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Some article about the whole thing in the current issue of the german M!Games. I know most of you fogots can't read it but I'm gonna post it anyway.
IMG_0313.jpg

Its even making fun of the frenchies and italians :lolz:

Oh yeah: guess who wrote that piece! -> http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?56799

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
^It's just a brief summary of what happened.

Fucking KyokugenStar :lolz:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Summary:
new neo geo grail
the part about adol (or his twin) seeing this game in that store in 95
ex-SNK guy found the stuff in his basement
something about the way the insert is designed (neo geo logo etc.)
something about the 55k deal for U11 and kizuna
the french and italians doubt its genuine, they want age tests in a lab or something like that
two of the games selling for 30k each
doubt about its originality

thats pretty much it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Summary:
new neo geo grail
the part about adol (or his twin) seeing this game in that store in 95
ex-SNK guy found the stuff in his basement
something about the way the insert is designed (neo geo logo etc.)
something about the 55k deal for U11 and kizuna
the french and italians doubt its genuine, they want age tests in a lab or something like that
two of the games selling for 30k each
doubt about its originality

thats pretty much it.

Thanks... you're still a fogot though :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.