New England

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
Actually... all but one of my japanese stools I find to be a little short.. and I'm a tall guy. I usually throw a leg under me to get right. One of the recent one's I got is just a bit taller, maybe an inch... but I find it very comfortable.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Hey I could be wrong. I just remember feeling uncomfortable on the Astro the few times I went there.

Yeah, they're at least two inches too high.

Also asid, if you want to go to Chem's I can pick you up from the train in Worc worst case.

Chem, Sunday is better for me.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, they're at least two inches too high.

Also asid, if you want to go to Chem's I can pick you up from the train in Worc worst case.

Chem, Sunday is better for me.
Hey Ebin, we should car pool if I can swing it this sunday.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I can get down on Sunday. I plan on making an appearance at Chems, but can also provide a poverty-based fighting experience at Broham Dungeon / GIEFHAUSE beforehand. Got a lot of 'gems' in the mail in the past few weeks.

I'm going to try to guilt some of the RI heads to come down, but they either work like jamaicans or are frauds.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I might be able to do Sunday if we're carpooling.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
EZC, What? Is that what jambit said? I told him they were leather bonded and they worked great on the EIIs. I could shave a couple inches but they're really not that tall.

Stoolz are good in my books EG. The ones at the quarters are basically level with the top of the control panel before you sit down, it's pretty bad. Last time I went I knelt the whole time whilst dominating the field with HUGO 720s :glee:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
ummmm

Zang
Ratikal
brendanEbin
EG
fakeXsound???
K-2???

Getting close to max comfort-capacity unless you guys want some blacklight dance lessons in the art studio...

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
ummmm

Zang
Ratikal
brendanEbin
EG
fakeXsound???
K-2???

Getting close to max comfort-capacity unless you guys want some blacklight dance lessons in the art studio...

Ha, if it's not just Quarters and you're low on room, I can stay home and wash my hair.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
sounds good to me :cool:

better have your karnov's shoes on
Awesome, just let me know how you wanna go about it, where do we meet or whatever is easier for all of us.

I always have my Karnov's shoes on, however my pair are the ACBD edition.

My # 617 842 5871 text me for whatevs either of you, jambit lives close by as well, what about it jambit do we all carpool together or what?

I might be able to do Sunday if we're carpooling.

Let's plan it up fellas!

Also, K-2 my man, you should carpool with us as well.

Stoolz are good in my books EG. The ones at the quarters are basically level with the top of the control panel before you sit down, it's pretty bad. Last time I went I knelt the whole time whilst dominating the field with HUGO 720s :glee:

1440's all around when I'm near, spam that carrousel!

Oh that's good to hear about the stools 'cause you're taller than I am, I might just leave them as is then.

We'll get a MAME setup going back there on one of your 43 Sony Trinitrons :mr_t:

I can bring a MAME setup with sticks if needed, can do either VGA or HDMI. Or I can bring a CMVS with sticks and the 161 in 1 if you only have SD spare screens to use.

ummmm

Zang
Ratikal
brendanEbin
EG
fakeXsound???
K-2???

...oh no...please, at less we're gonna be doing some Milli Vanilli/Victo Fender choreography I'm not gonna be taking part on this.

Last edited:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Working it out with work to see if I can afford to be away Sunday, should know for sure later today.

It would be cool to meet up with the carpool gang somewhere halfway maybe Worcester... My Buick has room for 5 with three in backseat if you are looking for vehicle

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I'll let him confirm, but I think Jambit is out of contention on Sunday. He might be doing stuff 'IRL', but I don't have much experience with that in my Peter Pan world.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
I'll let him confirm, but I think Jambit is out of contention on Sunday. He might be doing stuff 'IRL', but I don't have much experience with that in my Peter Pan world.

Wedding this weekend gents. I'll hit-confirm some dance combos IRL in the spirit of the meet.

Chempop

Quick-quick-slow :hammer:
No worries Jambit, glad we got to chill last weekend.

Brendensugawata, did Ratikal from shmups reach you?
Electrogravy, 161-in-1 wouldn't hurt, definitely don't bother with mame (no lcds here). CMVS+sticks your call, I could set up a CRT with s-vid I suppose. We already got 2 cabs for neo though, might be overkill.
K-2, if you can make it I'd be interested in playing guwange and watching people play mushi would be entertaining too ;)

People are welcome to bring booze and buds. I have been sober for a few years but who knows, I may get tempted.
I can of course offer frozen veggies, sardines, and apple sauce.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
not paying attention to what the hell happened over the last few pages........................... just here for that shameless self promotion. I did a one hour and fifteen minute Wu-Tang Clan mix and fucked around with a Steve Martin album for last nights show.

links

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
not paying attention to what the hell happened over the last few pages........................... just here for that shameless self promotion. I did a one hour and fifteen minute Wu-Tang Clan mix and fucked around with a Steve Martin album for last nights show.

links

Hmm. Ever thought about playing some Drake?

Not everybody likes Wu-Tang Clan, you know. What is south by south west anyways?

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I think its clear our new goal is to make sure Chem calls in sick on Monday. Get your story straight.... you have a few days....

.... ate some bad seafood is usually a good one.

.... or is you don't mind debasing yourself.... just tell your boss you have the scurries
Spoiler:
juicy, wet poo-poo

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Not going to be able to make the carpool/meet.... I have to show people property 10 am Sunday. I will be done at about 1 o'clock so wouldn't be showing up at Chempop's until 4ish.

What time frame are people shooting for here?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I dunno we haven't set up anything yet. I'm up for whatever if anyone wants to reach me out via text my number is 617 842 5871.

Chempop, I'll bring the 161-1 and you're right, bringing anything else might be overkill.

Chempop

I think people were going to first visit ECZang’s little dungeon-cade around noon, probably spend a few hours there and get to my place around 3:00?