Wizard Tilting Lible: The Last Odyssey for Last Odysseys

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
So I'm missing something in this story, to clarify the things: Is the rom real and will be released to the public in the next weeks or it's not?

Thanks a lot!

646667501_just_say_no_answer_2_xlarge.gif

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
So I'm missing something in this story, to clarify the things: Is the rom real and will be released to the public in the next weeks or it's not?

Thanks a lot!

The rom is real. You just have to shoot chrisr a PM asking for it. Be advised though: He may ask you to answer some questions first. As long as you know that it's the Wizard that tilts the table, you should be fine.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
The rom is real. You just have to shoot chrisr a PM asking for it. Be advised though: He may ask you to answer some questions first. As long as you know that it's the Wizard that tilts the table, you should be fine.

The Wizard Tilts the Table.

Can't wait to see the meme's that come from this.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I bought the ROM and Alec started complaining, so I sold it to someone I do not know. Now he is trying to figure out the mystery.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
The Wizard Tilts the Table.

Can't wait to see the meme's that come from this.

Easily my favorite question of the bunch. Keep in mind I thought the rom was real at the time of you releasing the questions. "A wizard tilts the table?" Gold. Pure Gold.

There's no rush of course, but I'm hoping that you plan on releasing the back story at some point. I would love to hear who gave Chris the questions and stuff like that.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Shit is mad quiet over @ ASSEMbler's neo page.

*cue crickets*

metallizer dropped a nuke on that proto thread.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Easily my favorite question of the bunch. Keep in mind I thought the rom was real at the time of you releasing the questions. "A wizard tilts the table?" Gold. Pure Gold.

There's no rush of course, but I'm hoping that you plan on releasing the back story at some point. I would love to hear who gave Chris the questions and stuff like that.

I wrote those questions were made in 5 minutes.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 21 guests)

hyperneophyt3, 1980te72, 94TC, Adderall+, Arcademan, ArinoSeb_GccxQc, BeaglePuss+, bulletnyourass, CrackerMessiah, DreamTR, Halfabag, Jedah Doma, metallizer, Mokum, MrMark0673+, neo-geo-mvs, Razoola, supergoose79, TonK, Yamazaki+

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 21 guests)

hyperneophyt3, 1980te72, 94TC, Adderall+, Arcademan, ArinoSeb_GccxQc, BeaglePuss+, bulletnyourass, CrackerMessiah, DreamTR, Halfabag, Jedah Doma, metallizer, Mokum, MrMark0673+, neo-geo-mvs, Razoola, supergoose79, TonK, Yamazaki+
Lurking but seldom posting is I :tickled:

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
If you tell me the truth about your autism, every single person in this thread will surely understand why you have acted the way you have acted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right guys???

What about stopping this autism shit?

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I personally am not at all interested in NGF, never have been, not really interested in last odyssey, never have been, even if I was offered it, I doubt I would play it more than once.
Also not interested in people trying to get one up on someone...............however I do for some reason seem to keep coming back to this thread to read all the comments :)

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I personally am not at all interested in NGF, never have been, not really interested in last odyssey, never have been, even if I was offered it, I doubt I would play it more than once.
Also not interested in people trying to get one up on someone...............however I do for some reason seem to keep coming back to this thread to read all the comments :)
You bring Mai's tits, so by all means.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm just here for the gangbang.
And the eventual return of chirsr.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
I already apologized to everyone who wasn't in on this.

Calling it immature or "troll feeding" is correct, that's what we set out to do.

You don't need to apologize man, I didn't know myself, but what I thought you did was beyond genius and absolute evil. Loved it.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I am eagerly awaiting Chris Ray's response. You are all liars, and he will clear this all up shortly. Why would he lie about playing this game? Why? You should all be ashamed of yourselves, making this poor man lose all that hair worrying himself sick about what tall tale you guys will say next.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
PS: It was ME that gave him the rom to answer those questions. That's the TRUTH, motherfuckers.