I received today...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Damn you! I want one! what did it set you back? I know there's a thread on these and I'm thinking one of these woudl be more economical than a vewlix.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Just got these today. KoF XIII and Battle Fantasia. Still waiting for my motherboard with SFIV and BlazBlue.....

typeX2.jpg

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Ughhh is English your first language???

:D just giving you shit man.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
some stuff I ordered came in together today, a last blade 2 cart with near perfect label from sat985 (the only mvs game I had to have a nice label for). And, my all time fave puzzle game puyo puyo!

P1030094_zps7915fdf2.jpg

unfortunately the p2 side sound on the puyo cart is pure garbage:( it even sounds bad when just playing against the computer. Still very happy to have it though.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member

Received this from Fox1 On Saturday. Fox1 went above and beyond on sending this+price.

Still dirty even after I cleaned it up with windex and magic eraser. I really don't know how to get this dirt off, might be yellowing.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Still dirty even after I cleaned it up with windex and magic eraser. I really don't know how to get this dirt off, might be yellowing.

Those are the two things I use to clean board shells and cabs. If the magic eraser doesn't get it out I usually just figure it's permanent and leave it alone. I'm not sure what else would work after that.

Nice pickup by the way.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
nice little CL scoop today

4 MVS games, originals with shockboxes - Only 8 Man is missing the insert. All with mini marquees for $40

VEwO0.jpg

also scooped a Hyper fighting for $40 with no sound. Replaced Z80 and its fully working :)

AnBmT.jpg

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
wrx.jpg

I know its' not arcade related but on somewhat of a whim today I purchased this 2007 Subaru WRX! This is a car I've wanted for quite some time.

Now I can play Neo Drift Out irl. Picking it up on Saturday and I don't even know how to drive a stick. I've heard it's not very difficult.

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
congrats.that's a really nice car.don't worry about learning how to drive stick shift it's not that difficult
specially on import cars that have a really soft clutch.compare to american stick shift clutch cars is a bit harder

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
congrats.that's a really nice car.don't worry about learning how to drive stick shift it's not that difficult
specially on import cars that have a really soft clutch.compare to american stick shift clutch cars is a bit harder

Thx AG. That is reassuring to hear. The dealer said he'd give me a 1-2 hr lesson before I drive it home. Watching youtube videos has been a little helpful. I've played racing video games all my life and used the manual transmission. How much different can it be??lol

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
biggest thing is finding that transfer point on the clutch. honestly once you master it you'll never want to go back to auto.

back to arcade related gooods... got in some stools from Taito yesterday :D
2012-12-26_16-44-37_633.jpg

2012-12-26_16-47-28_288.jpg

2012-12-26_17-28-25_794.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Stools = hella rad! Nice get.

Clutch? What's that? 0_o

Speed shifts FTW! ^_^

fox

n00b
That was after about 8 man hours of cleaning, Just touched up all the black metal parts of the cab with fresh paint. Had to replace all the locks and fix the player on Joystick. Monitor is excellent and the cab and graphics are great now. Not bad for under a grand delivered and installed in my basement.

fox

n00b
It is a CRT. It can be lowered to be a sit down. There is different mounting holes on the side for the monitor and CP. It can be lowered about 12"

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I got the same cab a couple years ago off my local craigslist as well, Lol. It's a great cab, good picture, CRT monitor (Sanwa IIRC). It's a beast though, heaviest cab I own by far.