offical wwe thread

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Terry Bolea is such a fucking scumbag. "His privacy was violated..." Fuck him. If he wanted privacy he shouldn't have had a reality show, he shouldn't have shoved his dipshit children and his plastic whore of a wife down everyone's fucking throats, and he shouldn't have been a celebrity in the first place. The only "push" he would ever give would be to push someone off of a cliff. He's ruined two wrestling promotions, and a third wants nothing to do with him because he's such a despicable piece of shit.

His "legacy" was built on the backs of people 100 times more deserving than he was. Fuck him.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Devil's advocate, but nobody should have put a hidden camera in his bedroom and exposed extremely personal moments that were not agreed upon to be part of a reality show or whatnot.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
For the first time since I had a Sting t-shirt as a kid, I bought a wrestling shirt. Got a Dalton Castle shirt as well as a War Machine shirt.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Terry Bolea is such a fucking scumbag. "His privacy was violated..." Fuck him. If he wanted privacy he shouldn't have had a reality show, he shouldn't have shoved his dipshit children and his plastic whore of a wife down everyone's fucking throats, and he shouldn't have been a celebrity in the first place. The only "push" he would ever give would be to push someone off of a cliff. He's ruined two wrestling promotions, and a third wants nothing to do with him because he's such a despicable piece of shit.

His "legacy" was built on the backs of people 100 times more deserving than he was. Fuck him.

I would have used more swearing but pretty spot on

I felt bad for Kidman during their fued because I knew as good as Kidman is Hogan would not let him get anything over

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Yes, fuck him!

Macho said it best...

famicommander

15 Year Member
Oh god I've been watching Impact for 20 minutes and there still hasn't been a match. 'bout to tap out.

famicommander

15 Year Member
I'm just killing time until Flash starts.

Still more watchable than Raw. Not by much, mind you.

famicommander

15 Year Member
No, it's not.

Yes it is.

They're both bad, but TNA is bad in a comical, "god bless those retards, they're trying" sort of way. Raw is bad in a "what the hell is wrong with these idiots, they have the means and know-how to make a good show" sort of way. Plus it's three hours.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Yes it is.

They're both bad, but TNA is bad in a comical, "god bless those retards, they're trying" sort of way. Raw is bad in a "what the hell is wrong with these idiots, they have the means and know-how to make a good show" sort of way. Plus it's three hours.

I watch TNA for the botches.
I watch LU/NJPW for the wrestling.
I (used to when on DA) watch ROH for the entertainment.
I watch WWE for WrestleMania.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Mia Yim should do another table piledriver spot on TNA.

Anyways, Last night, I started to watch Monday's RAW night and remembered that I hadn't yet seen last wednesday's Lucha Underground. So I went and watched that.

Then after that, I tried to watch the rest of RAW. I couldn't do it. Just like the time I tried to eat a McDouble right after the Big Mac (usually, I eat the Mcdouble first).

Last edited:

herb

Choi's Barber
10 Year Member
He's done amazing stuff in CZW. YT some of his matches.