Fighter meet in Nor Cal

NOAH

New Challenger
It's official you guys... I'm moving! I'm staying within SF but moving to another district. AND... I'll be getting rid of my arcade workshop. I'm planning to move my most cherry machines to my new apartment and sell off all the remaining arcade gear and parts I have. We should try to have one more meet at my workshop before it's gone... I gave my 30 day notice yesterday.

Damn, I never got to check the place out. I'd head down your way if I was physically capable, I'll have to wait and see how my back is at the time of your meet. As of right now I'm pretty f*cked up.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So update on this the game center doesn't open til 3 and they only have one setup for 15k 6 button fighters :(. Chris and I have decided it would probably be a better idea to meet up at either my place or his warehouse. If you have either of our numbers shoot us a text, otherwise pm me and I can fill you in on details.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
BIGTIME - If it ends up being at your place I may drop by when I get home from Gamecenter.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yeah thanks. Let's get Garou into the normal rotation.

...I ... lost at ... X-Men Vs Street Fighter...

................NNNNnnnnooooooooooooooooOOOOOOooooooooo............

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm bummed that I missed out on this. Was way too exhausted after dogfights though. Hopefully I can make it out to the next.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
It's looking like I might not be able to host another meet at my workshop before it's gone... I have it until mid next month... but I am going to be busy this weekend packing. The weekend of the 29th I'll be moving to my new apartment. The weekend after that I'll be moving stuff from my workshop to my new apartment... So really I'm running out of time.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
It's looking like I might not be able to host another meet at my workshop before it's gone... I have it until mid next month... but I am going to be busy this weekend packing. The weekend of the 29th I'll be moving to my new apartment. The weekend after that I'll be moving stuff from my workshop to my new apartment... So really I'm running out of time.

Well, that sucks to hear. There is always Dan's place or his warehouse again one of these days.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Requesting [paste]Akatsuki Blitzkampf Ausf. Achse[/paste] at the next meet.

Demanding a Sega Saturn with Fighters Megamix! I'll bring all the the crazy gear.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
I'm going to take matters into my own hands. I fell off the Neo Geo scene about two years ago shortly after I stopped buying games for it. I thought I was done buying games. Recently, however, I bought three more games. I am now also playing Neo Geo games again (mostly King of Fighters, at home and when I ride the subway to and from work on the Caanoo).

I missed the recent get togethers that took place at San Francisco because I have been out of touch. However, I am willing to host some people at my home now. I am free most mornings, and I am also free on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Since I only rent one small room I am afraid only one or two more people will fit comfortably.

I'm going to be dealing with strangers, so for now, only fellow www.neo-geo.com members can come. I currently live at The Sunset in San Francisco. For the exact address please send me a private message.

You can see my Neo Geo collection on this thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?238063-Esper-Wizard-s-(Ghaleon-s)-game-collection

Just in case you cannot see the labels on the photo, here are my Neo Geo games in alphabetical order:

Aero Fighters 2
Art of Fighting 2
Art of Fighting 3
Blazing Star
Bust-A-Move
Fatal Fury Special
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Ghost Pilots
The King of Fighters 97
The King of Fighters 98
The Last Blade
Last Resort
Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Metal Slug 3
Pulstar
Puzzle Money Exchanger
Real Bout Fatal Fury
Samurai Shodown
Sengoku 3
Shock Troopers
SNK vs Capcom
Strikers 1945 Plus
Viewpoint

I'm sure you guys will find at least one game that you will like.

I strongly advise you to bring your own Neo Geo controllers if you come. I only have one controller (for the Neo Geo CD). I used to have two and the other one got lost a while ago.

Peace.

Ghaleon (Esper Wizard)

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Cool man... I suck at neo games... but I will play any capcom fighters :D

I should be able to start hosting mini-meets at my pad in mission district, sf. I have my cabs there now, but I need to do a bunch of work. Maybe by the end of the month, but more likely November.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Totally fine with me. My schedule is packed until Nov anyway.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
Also, I'm throwing a birthday/halloween party this weekend on the 27th. PM me for the info.

Thank you KaPH33n, for hosting your party last night. I enjoyed meeting you and your friends. I also liked your house and your video games.

If you want to come to my house to play my Neo Geo games, look at the list a few posts above.

Ghaleon (Esper Wizard)

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Damn, it's too bad I missed this. What did I miss? Any pictures?

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
Here are some photos. Thank you again, KaPH33n, for coordinating the party and hosting it.

Chrissbirthdayparty1.jpg

Chrissbirthdayparty2.jpg

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I want to, but am hella busy lately. Let's get some dates up in the air so I can confirm.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Yeah just give me some notice and I'm there. Gotta check out some stuff you have there anyway :)