SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
hey electric I just reinvited you to st. I was in the bathroom having a lousy time haha

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, damn LWK, it's always humbling to play you on 3rdS, so way above my level.

Super Turbo...well, I'm the better DJ god damn it! lol, great matches, too bad the connection went to shits. We should do this more often, I'll keep tabs here for more games.

Edit: I wish you would get into HDR, DJ machine uppercut is so much more awesome in there. Fei-Long is so much better too, the little guys from Turbo stand a better chance on this.

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
GGs dude. I had fun against your Dee Jay. He's actually one of my two main's. Him and Balrog. Don't feel bad about 3S, I play in so cal tourneys, and some of my comp is so disgustingly good. Odd how when I chose og sagat the game would not load for us after that. It's like 'denied!'

Also, I haven't messed with HDR much, I only really know classic. I remember seeing some real retarded shit in HDR, and I've sort of avoided it. If you wanna get more serious with 3rd next time, we can talk via phone and I'll discuss some stuff. Since Urien is my main and you seem to be interested in him. That game is so incredibly deep, like punishing supers on block etc. You will learn not to do certain things, IE; when you threw a projectile and I super'd you from mid/full screen with chun sa2.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thanks man, I'd really like that. Funny when we were messaging back and forth on PSN I wanted to send you my number so we could text back and forth, lol. Next time we get the chance I'll definitely wanna learn man, I really appreciate it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's central time right? I'm online ATM on PSN so send me a friend req when you're in, my tag is electricgrave, inv to whatever you like I'm down for whatever.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Yeah, I'm about to move my tv to the living room , take a shit of tequila then I'll hit you up

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
casual 3rdS my ass...lol, ggs.

This is my fist time playing Ultra on the PS3 so it's installing, sorry it's gonna take a bit. I didn't realize that 'cause I always play the 360 one and have this for situations just like this one, I jute never got around playing it until now.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Was wondering where you were. How long does it say it'll take?
I've only played this game for a year in a half. But I don't get much practice beside with a friend online .
Ggs man

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Damn, I'm trash at ultra, especially against keep away character. Don't have much deejay practice. It was fun, ggs man .
I'll have my headset next time

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, ggs. I'm not that good myself either but I still had fun and hopefully we can do it again some other time, perhaps some HDR or ST with LWK and more members as well...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Getting a ps4 in the next couple of weeks, till then I'm down for some 3s or ultra . Playing on a monitor makes a big difference

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
well depends on the monitor of course. Ive been playing on a 32" lcd tv. I havent looked the input lag up or anything on it, but def has some, on the positive side it has alot less than other tvs ived played on. I was lucky enough to find a Asus VH236H(EVO) monitor on Craigslist. This is a very well known monitor for fighting games due to its low input lag. It was the Evo standard before the Benq RL. Feels alot more responsive when i play. I also stopped being lazy and put the cthuhlu board in my hrap1 instead of using a ps2 adapter so that makes a difference too.

I should be home after 5 today. Later tonight friend is coming over with his ps4 and sfv

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
sorry guys, friend stayed over and brought his ps4 so got some more SFV action last night.
yeah, only psn for 3s, supposed to be checking out a local 3s tourney next month, its being held on 360. So i have to hack a madcatz controller.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I was on PSN for a bit last night, but no one else was :(

You could've got some free wins against my poor-ass Dudley.

Last edited: