Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There we go, but yeah, who knows anymore. For $3k, there should definitely be more than a lone thumbnail representing the goods.

The good thing about having the original manufacturer still hanging around these parts is that you could always pm them the picture and they can tell you right away.

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
http://www.ebay.com/itm/neo-geo-aes...8749?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3383b1c91d

offered the guy $60 for League Bowling, he is determined to get $400.00 off it even after I pointed him to the price guide here.

The price guide here is off by about half of what the typical current selling price is.. The guide has not been update for 5 years.. $100-120 is the typical price for a league bowling dog tag.. I think it is pathetic that this sites price guide WILL NOT BE UPDATED.. no matter how many times myself and others ask the moderators to do so..

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
The price guide here is off by about half of what the typical current selling price is.. The guide has not been update for 5 years.. $100-120 is the typical price for a league bowling dog tag.. I think it is pathetic that this sites price guide WILL NOT BE UPDATED.. no matter how many times myself and others ask the moderators to do so..

People update the price guide, people complain

People don't update the price guide, people complain.

Do you see a trend developing?

Honestly, it shouldn't be touched anymore for a variety of reasons. I think it should go away completely. All it does is guarantee you will NEVER get a deal on a game from anyone even remotely internet saavy... Actually, it being *half* would actually help you if some moron is still going by that price. So, you're welcome.

Your 79 posts and 2 years of being here doesn't entitle you to stamp your feet about anything.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol, I haven't used the guide on here for ages, might aswell disappear for all I care.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
League Bowling for over $100 your crazy, I got mine for half that about a year and a half. Noobs with no patience pay those prices.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
League Bowling for over $100 your crazy, I got mine for half that about a year and a half. Noobs with no patience pay those prices.

Why wait for something you want and do the hard work to find it? Shit, if you want something, buy it NOW NOW NOW because SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT GET IT FIRST! FUCK COMMON SENSE! Let that greed get the best of you and pay through the nose because NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE IT BUT ME!!!!!!

*paging Chamane*

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why wait for something you want and do the hard work to find it? Shit, if you want something, buy it NOW NOW NOW because SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT GET IT FIRST! FUCK COMMON SENSE! Let that greed get the best of you and pay through the nose because NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE IT BUT ME!!!!!!

*paging Chamane*

I'm looking to offload my TinTin statue, has anyone updated the price guide for that?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I think it should go away completely. All it does is guarantee you will NEVER get a deal on a game from anyone even remotely internet saavy...

Man that's too bad - I was hoping we could manipulate prices even more, how are going to fuck each other over on Neo stuffz now?

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
That is pretty bad. I get the selling a game box only by using a misleading title, but to sell just a cardboard box that held games? Shit, I have a ton of money upstairs with my Neo Geo infused boxes.