The Men Who Stare At Goats - Someone please explain this...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
just got out of the movie - I know for a fact it sucked - but was there a meaning?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
It means people are suckers for George Clooney

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I can count all the movies I've enjoyed with Kevin Spacey in them on one finger.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If it's not The Usual Suspects we're fighting.
Then it's go time, because that movie SUCKED.

Lame and predictable. I could tell what the ending was going to be only a few minutes into the movie, and spent the next 94 minutes vainly hoping they'd surprise me with something different.

Good cast, decent direction, LAME MOVIE. One of the most ridiculously overrated movies of all-time.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Midichlorians.
I don't see how you can call Episode 1 overrated when 99% of the world population blasts the shit out of it at any given opportunity. Plus, it's a kid's movie. Meanwhile, Usual Suspects is widely held in a high regard which it very much does not deserve.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
the point is to try to screw you out of 5 bucks without going to the trouble of making a movie that is not completely ridiculous

basically the equivalent of mcdonald's putting a dogshitburger combo on their menu, just to see who'll bite

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The only good part Kevin Spacey played was in the Negotiator.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I saw a commercial of this film and saw Ewan McGregor talking about Jedi and I was like what but he was Obi-Wan

In that movie's universe, who played Obi-Wan

who

Marek

Banned
Then it's go time, because that movie SUCKED.

Lame and predictable. I could tell what the ending was going to be only a few minutes into the movie, and spent the next 94 minutes vainly hoping they'd surprise me with something different.

Good cast, decent direction, LAME MOVIE. One of the most ridiculously overrated movies of all-time.

The Usual Suspects: Terrible fucking movie.

Just awful.

Can't stand that movie.

Two thumbs down.

If I could give it negative stars, I would.

I give all of these posts a hearty four thumbs down. I borrowed a friends thumbs.

icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif