Suspended due to Prison - Bibliophile's Massive Inventory Clearance Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Someone should probably edit the first post to reflect the fact that the seller is in jail and being prosecuted for the double murder of a woman and child...

I wouldn't recommend a lock of the thread, but maybe a note to let no0bs know what's going on here.

Maybe I'll do it. *shrug*

SSS

neo retired
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Someone should probably edit the first post to reflect the fact that the seller is in jail and being prosecuted for the double murder of a woman and child...

I wouldn't recommend a lock of the thread, but maybe a note to let no0bs know what's going on here.

double murder? I thought the kid survived.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now this dude is hussling N64s on the prison yard. They're worth a good 3 shanks, 2 packs of cigarettes, an 8 ball, or a bottle of toilet brewed moonshine each.

srabelpawz

n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

Was wondering why he didn't jump all over that Ikaruga I pm'ed him about. Wow double murder really?

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Was wondering why he didn't jump all over that Ikaruga I pm'ed him about. Wow double murder really?

Actually I think he murdered the woman he was stalking and stabbed her 5 year old child numerous times, as SSS mentioned earlier though I think the child survived.

This is all allegedly of course, though the evidence against him is strong according to the police reports. Positive DNA evidence apparently.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just read this...kinda weird. I bought a Jaguar off biblio, and a copy of Fatal Fury Special. Kinda odd to have a "alleged" murderers old console sitting in my living room

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
how do you PM?

Oh man... are you serious ? What with all these people born without a brain coming here on these boards lately ? Seriously, WTF ?

Someone close this thread please. This is ridiculous. I don't think that it's a good thing for the n-g.com's reputation, really.

:lolz:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Seriously, lock this fucking thread. Not only is idiocy ensuing but this keeps getting bumped in front of real threads.

I know, I'm contributing, but this is already at the top.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Seriously, lock this fucking thread. Not only is idiocy ensuing but this keeps getting bumped in front of real threads.

I know, I'm contributing, but this is already at the top.

Well if it's left open, we can see the self nominations for this year's darwin awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.