### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
You guys need to post more shirtless pics. Just sayin'. Who doesn't like watching a guy mow the lawn on a HAWT summer day? :tickled:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Your pic looks like it was posted from the bathroom of a mental hospital.

Here's a new one of me:

Bn4FPOP.jpg

lol.

You live in squalor.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Jesus, Greg... suck in that gut and pull your shoulders forward. Awkward as fuck. :lolz:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I picture his knees bending in reverse, like the aliens in that Jodie Foster movie. Makes his posture seem less awkward.

I picture him holding a decapitated head by the hair just below the frame.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It's gotta be rough coming to terms with yourself looking like GregN does...hell, even living like the man has to be detrimental...I feel bad for him and I wish him the best. The good news are that there some fulglys that could use some loving, so there's always hope...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Maybe he'll take a long look at the picture and realize his mall walking workout BS is nonsense.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Probably an addition to the home - not that uncommon. It's a natural spot to add on often and much cheaper then tearing out an entire exterior wall.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Probably an addition to the home - not that uncommon. It's a natural spot to add on often and much cheaper then tearing out an entire exterior wall.

Aye... many solariums are this way.