### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm fond of mine too, I suppose you could say I'm attached to it. On a serious note, I was taken to the doctors when I was around 4 years old because my mum was worried that I pulled on my dick 24/7.

You just made the sig for a week :lolz:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
<3 :keke: Happy to be of service, you Chinese faget. :) :loco: <3 <3

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
contained in the spoiler is the original dick pic that everyone has been asking for, particularly gumdropz and his new slashchat persona.
View attachment 10733

Spoiler:
0DeizxZ.gif

kuwbuurbsttl.gif

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
went way out west to the silk road recently, lots of beautiful nothingness and the end of the great wall.

but really i'm hoping my biggest fan will fag it up a bit with his PS skills

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Wow, you've been to the 'great' wall.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wasn't that great. maybe a more apt description would be the ok wall, because out there in the desert it's really made of nothing more than rammed earth.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This isn't a picture of me but rather my son. This was taken during the week here when we had the "snowstorm" in Florida. This little bit of ice/snow on the ground was bad enough for my area to declare a state of emergency and literally all the business, roads, and bridges closed down for three days. A lot of ya'll that see snow will probably find this hilarious so I will just give the excuse of this is Florida so what do you expect.

Here is the little Pope, Josiah

12209235516_172ca06e15_c.jpg

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
This isn't a picture of me but rather my son. This was taken during the week here when we had the "snowstorm" in Florida. This little bit of ice/snow on the ground was bad enough for my area to declare a state of emergency and literally all the business, roads, and bridges closed down for three days. A lot of ya'll that see snow will probably find this hilarious so I will just give the excuse of this is Florida so what do you expect.

Here is the little Pope, Josiah

12209235516_172ca06e15_c.jpg

LOL - I love it man. Does he try to pop wheelies on that badass machine?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
LOL - I love it man. Does he try to pop wheelies on that badass machine?

He has tried, think he is waiting until I move him up to a two wheel bike for that. He is pretty good at skidding through turns and in that ice was able to do the best pseudo donut I've seen on a toy 4 wheeler.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
He has tried, think he is waiting until I move him up to a two wheel bike for that. He is pretty good at skidding through turns and in that ice was able to do the best pseudo donut I've seen on a toy 4 wheeler.

Yeah, plastic wheels on ice = the most fun you can have on a plastic quad. Looks fun as hell, Should get him a helmet and put a cinder block on the back so he can penny-race it.

Power-Wheel.gif

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
BsokU5z.jpg

yeah look at how f*&&&&&&&&&************ng goth i am

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
That graveyard isn't very gothic tbh.