SNKP website update (it's been a long time)

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I haven't seen anyone post an update on playmore's site since chaos... (wtf happened to gozu?)

Anyway, the update is for ngbc and they added character art and some screenshots. The art kinda reminds me of the cover art for kof 2002 on ps2 japan. I think it was the artist for the manwa, can't really remember...

The typical lawsuit update is there as well....

They also have listed what they are going to show on the tgs...there's gonna be a lot of videos...

I am quite surprised about the kofs, there are 3 listed for ps2. One is 94 rebout, the other is 2003, and the other i don't know what it says it's in jap.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Dio_Brando said:
Why are you talking about last week´s stuff?

:spock: Because he s a true neo fan ?

And myself i m glad to see soo much game for this year !

super-saiya-jin

I wish I really were French
jeff bogard said:
I haven't seen anyone post an update on playmore's site since chaos... (wtf happened to gozu?)

Anyway, the update is for ngbc and they added character art and some screenshots. The art kinda reminds me of the cover art for kof 2002 on ps2 japan. I think it was the artist for the manwa, can't really remember...

The typical lawsuit update is there as well....

They also have listed what they are going to show on the tgs...there's gonna be a lot of videos...

I am quite surprised about the kofs, there are 3 listed for ps2. One is 94 rebout, the other is 2003, and the other i don't know what it says it's in jap.

yeah,ive been waiting for teh kof 10th site to update for ages now

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I don't understand why you say they haven't updated in a long time. They almost always update in some form on Thursday, come rain or shine.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
it's not that so much it's just that although they are every thursday or so, nobody has mentioned it. Plus i dont' know if somebody can say which other kof is going to be on the show...

I'm probly gonna be in vegas next week, where's a good place to play snk games if any?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
You have brought up a point of much sadness for me. :( There really isn't anywhere with decent Neo-Geo action anymore since the only good arcade in town closed.

Give Dash No Chris a holler and maybe he could direct you better than I.

Overkill Geyser

Ninja Combat Warrior
Y'know... it's like that nation-wide now... no hot arcade action ANYWHERE. If I had the loot, i'd open up a hang-out spot here in NC... kinda like "Dave & Busters" in Georgia. That place was nice... and arcade with a bar in the middle of it...