MV25UP cabinet questions

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Anyone of you own one of these guys?

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyerdb&subpage=flyer&id=2032&image=1
http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyerdb&subpage=flyer&id=2032&image=2

Considering getting one for cheaps, approx $333 USD fully working (with marquee/six-slot-fold up panel) excluding shipping. Curious to hear what it's like, functionality, etc.

Also being offered a four-slot 4U candy, the 25" model for the same price, but leaning towards the MV25UP now because I like it's design better.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
Nice price for some nice machines... If the boards are included and things are working you will be getting nice price for sure. I like the look of the candies a little bit more than the one you are leaning towards though, both great though. I wish I could find one of these near me... :(

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60

For those prices I'd buy BOTH...

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
Considering the shipping, ya'll better off buying nationally. Cross-atlantic is evil :(

Commence drooling & frothing!

4slots.jpg

6slots.jpg

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
*just spooged* they even have the air cycle game, can't remember the name of it but it was pimp! You better buy 10 cabs for that price.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
MrLonghair said:
Considering the shipping, ya'll better off buying nationally. Cross-atlantic is evil :(

Commence drooling & frothing!

4slots.jpg

6slots.jpg

OMG!!..I think I'm going to HURL

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Could you please find out how much it would be to ship one of those to somewhere in america for us? Please, here use my zip code:

Oklahoma

Also could you please find out about mulitiple cabs, I might be interested in 2 or 3 at that price.

MrLonghair

Morden's Lackey
You're looking at an over $800 total for a single cab with shipping included, there. Going to see if the company can consider foreign buyers

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Yeah thats kind of expensive, I've found a cab like these in the United States.

But, I wonder if Chris1 will be interested in going in with me to buy the whole lot, bound to be cheap shipping that way, lol?