Chicago nerds......mount up for nerdicon

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Thats right all you neo chi-town nerds. Im having another nerdicon. To celebrate my new apt and my new cab. Come one come all. LMK what weekend is good for you guys. There are 2 things I can guarentee about this years gathering, neo will be played and greasy food will be eaten. Will a female actually come out this time....proly not. Pm me with what weekend you guys want

AJ

Last edited:

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
I'm not going, but I went to the black hole a day ago or so. THE BUTTONS ARE FIXED!!! OMFUCKENGOD!!!

KOF RUGAL B.

Krauser's Henchman
Count me in, as far as I know any weekend is good for me. We should have some kind of tournament to make it more exciting.....like betting money on fighting games cuz you know i'm the king of fighters :tickled: . also what kind of greasy food are we talking about....

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
ajk1080 said:
Thats right all you neo chi-town nerds. Im having another nerdicon. To celebrate my new apt and my neo cab. Come one come all. LMK what weekend is good for you guys. There are 2 things I can guarentee about this years gathering, neo will be played and greasy food will be eaten. Will a female actually come out this time....proly not. Pm me with what weekend you guys want

AJ

koll

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
You prolly don't know me. But I will show up, with your permission of course.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Where do you live now ? flav said its close to my work . I work on Foster and Broadway. If its close to my work any friday would work since I could drop by after work. Weekend I don't know I guess flav or butta could pick me up as I don't like driving to boystown :emb:

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
FatGuy said:
Weekend I don't know I guess flav or butta could pick me up as I don't like driving to boystown :emb:

I'd say one of us would probably have to pick up flav from boystown. lolz.

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
I'd say one of us would probably have to pay at least 50 dollars to pick up a hottie like flav from boystown. lolz.

Silly you should know what I charge. :emb:

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Ok I am up for any weekend then. I'll pick up anyone as well if needed.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
I am in Chicago, by pulaski and 115th. but i dont mind driving extra to get someone. I am also bringing stinky because he has the best george bush child molesting tapes.

4secondsoldier

Chicago arcades

Hey,

just moved to Chicago and was curious if they're are any good arcades in town and where?

thanks

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Heres some cades I go to in Chicago-

BlackHole
2728 s Komnsky Av

Ford City Mall Tilt
7601 s cicero av

Gamers Paradise Tilt
2828 n clark street

Has anyone been to the arcade abouve at clark street? Is it any good?

And if your willing to go far-

Nickel City
555 waukegan rd northbrook, Il

I haven't been to nickel city yet, but one day ill go.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Nerdicon is, and always will be, at my apartment. My place is 2 levels, I have a 34inch hd tv (for neo aes) as well as a Dynamo 33inch arcade cab. I have a mvs 2 slot(about 15 games), capcom csp2(only 2 games), and atomiswave mobo(with rumble fish and demolish fist).

My place is near Halsted and Fullerton(right by depaul), and pleanty of parking passes for everyone. I am right by a pretty cool arcade called Dennis' Place for games. They have Guilty Gear Isuka and MVC2 and others. Its walking distance too.

And if anything taught me about having FatGuy over by my place, its is FULLY stocked with all the 2-ply you will ever need.

PM me with what weekends you guys are avail. The only day that is absolutly no bueno is sunday. Fri and sat are all pretty clear. LMK what weekend works for you guys. Dont be afraid to bring carts to sell or trade as well. I have some jp aes carts Im looking to sell/trade.

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
Well it seems everyone is available any weekend. How does next Friday or Saturday sounds? I say that because I can't wait. That would be like 17th or 18th

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Well its seem like you Chicagonians is up to the good ol thing again huh! sounds good only nerds allow or what to yaa party. :buttrock:

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Ok,

The nerdicon 04 is going to be on saturday oct 2nd. Dont worry about brinning food there is all sorts of places to eat around my pad. If anyone is close to chicago and need a ride post here so everyone doesnt have to drive. I proly be gettin my drink on cus its sat night, and if any of you guys/gals want to, you are welcome to crash if ya gets too drinky.

I'll be there if we play Bang Bead...

neo game or sex game, either one works for me