High-Res "NeoGeo Battle Coliseum" Screenshots...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
they are from the official website.. were already posted in the main thread iirc..

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
beelzebubble said:
they are from the official website.. were already posted in the main thread iirc..

Sorry, i didn't saw it...
icon20.gif

...please delete or close this topic...

Last edited:

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
Wow, those are some really nice screenshots. Is the Orochi Team also going to be part of this, I saw it in one of the pictures?!? It's nice to see characters like Nakoruru and other characters from Samurai Shodown and the Last Blade are going to be back. I loved the fluid animations and the special attacks. So many SNK series to come together in one game, I think it's going to be very enjoyable. This is something to really look forward too hearing more at the Tokyo Game Show.

If anyone will host the files, I could take some pics of the recent "Arcadia" info about NGBC. Or is that old news?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Oh well, the art is really great at least... :annoyed:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yep,

Those are very nice, looking forward to getting my hands on this game & system. Do you think the Atomiswave could handle Samurai Showdown game with new sprites and has the entire cast of characters? That would be awesome if it is possible? :smirk:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
SeaWolf69 said:
Do you think the Atomiswave could handle Samurai Showdown game with new sprites and has the entire cast of characters? That would be awesome if it is possible? :smirk:

Hahahaha!

You're being sarcastic arent' you?

lol

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
SeaWolf69 said:
Yep,

Those are very nice, looking forward to getting my hands on this game & system. Do you think the Atomiswave could handle Samurai Showdown game with new sprites and has the entire cast of characters? That would be awesome if it is possible? :smirk:

That is definately possible.