ITS ALIVE!!!

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
:multi_co: Hi, neo-geo fans we all know that SNKP, has sign a deal with "Ignition" a company in Europe to cotinue :glee: on with neo-geo games so is this mean neo-geo aes and mvs still alive!

Tiptonium

Tech Support Moderator,
Ingnition will be bringing certain games (publishing) to XBOX, PS2 and Gameby Advance...

"Ignition Entertainment will publish SNK PLAYMORE'S Metal Slug Advance and Metal Slug 3 for PlayStation®2 and Xbox (with Xbox® LiveTM Support) in October 2004."

I have read nothing indicating that they will support MVS or home format Neo Geo game development.

:smirk:

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
I thought that they were just going to port the games over to the new consoles? so in that respect the games will be still "alive" but like that guy sed ^ its got nothing to do with new MVS or AES.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
This would be nice, but me thinks t3h NEO is dead for good this time, at least from an official standpoint.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Sounds great, but probably too good to be true. But, it would be cool if someone made new MVS/AES Neo-Geo games.

syringe

Banned
I'm just going to quote myself from an earlier thread.

Scanline said:
This just confirms my belief that posting privileges in N&R should locked down for users who have been here for less than 2 months or 100 posts, and automatically enabled once that threshold has been passed.