Oklahoma Gaming Expo Sept 18th Tulsa

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Time for the second annual Oklahoma Gaming Expo!

To be held in Tulsa Marriot on September 18th.

Last year's show was kickass and there was much merriment and whatnot ect.

We hope to see some more boardmembers there this year as the neo geo booth was a big hit last year.
Expect some slug/garou/kof action as always and much more.

I don't give a fuck if you don't own a neo, stop by and enjoy.

there may be a garou competition or kof '02/'98 who knows yet. We'd (Chosen_One, Myself and Halox) like to have some sort of contest.

If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to respond and we hope to see you there!

http://ivorytower.emuviews.com/okge/

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I'll try to be there do you know what time it starts?

Were there a lot of cabinets for sale last year? I'm I'm looking for a good cheap neo cherry or MVS cabinet.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I was gonna go, until I saw that it was in Tulsa. Since a friend and I already requested those days off, we're going to be in OKC for the gameriot thing. Sorry, I wanted to meet all of you guys too :(

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Gameriot thingy?

Anyways, if your here for the weekend shoot one of us a PM, the expo is only for Saturday, and since I'll be taking the weekend off :) I'd be down for doing something that night or the next day.

Bumpin this up so more people can see, it's getting closer to that time. Any requests on games you want to see there are more than welcome.

Dustin

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah, www.gameriot.com. We're gonna be up there from the 17th - 21st staying at a friend's house. Are there any good arcades we should know about in OKC? If you want to meet up anywhere I'll play any sort of fighter.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Ok, I started working on a new supergun so we can get some MVS going at the show. We'll have one Jpn homesystem/Samurai Spirits 2/Hookups/Controller up for sale and hopefully get some interest on some superguns.

Everything is so far in order for the show and we hope to have a kickass time as we did last year.

@Son, I think hooking up for some Neo/Dreamcast action is in order, we can iron out details about the weekend later. I could dig on some third strike.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
We're leaving Friday. My friend is a total next-gen freak, and it's funny because I'm sort of the opposite. I'm not really looking forward to that Gameriot thing, but I'd definitely love to play some Neo/Capcom fighters with you guys. Let me know if I need to bring anything.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Had another badass time this year. Even had some attendees pull a rabbit out the hat in garou. SVC ever popular along with kof '03. Got some WW7, MPE, and MD3 action in as well. Kof was still going strong. Hope everyone else had a good time. Unfortunately, it ended all too soon and now it's time to go back to the grind.

I'll get some pics up soon, Thanks to all of you for stopping by!.