Amusement Machine Show/TGS

Yukuridanshi

lurking, ,
I've been looking forward to the AMS this weekend and the TGS
two weeks after, but my friend has gotten strep throat
and won't be able to come to the AMS at Odaiba this weekend.

It's supposed to be a really good show (Battle Colosseum is
going to be there, supposedly) but I have no interest in
going alone. Is there anyone in the Tokyo area that would
like to accompany me?

Thanks

P.S. KOF Neowave is SWEET

Himuragames

Crossed Swords Squire
Did you make it

:D I was curious if you made it to the AMS in Odaiba. What did you think of it? Any interesting booths that stood out in your mind?
Thanks

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hello,

I'm in Jiyugaoka for the semester. I'd be interested in AMS, TGS, kickin' it in general. I really hope to make it to the Ghibli museums, and would kill for a way to get my hands on TV program listings for Tokyo in english language.

Feel free to PM me sometime, or reply back in this thread. I'll check back w/ you later.

Best regards,
W330

eight one

Igniz's Servent
AMS is over. TGS next weekend.

If you ever head to Kanagawa (Yokohama), drop me a note and we can kick it.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
@ eight one...

thanks for the invite. wish i would've mentioned my location sooner...i was in Yokohama this weekend for the Baystars/Tigers game.

do you and tsuka and rbjake ever hang out? it would be bannanas to take over that 4-story KOF arcade for the evening or check out TGS/ a loke test / or just kick it.

My University has had/will have many fnxns this semester too...I got a chance to spin at a nice spot in Azubu J called 'superdelux' this past Friday.

And someone else please tell me that they made it to BBoy park (in Hirogi) last weekend---Afrika Bammbatta, DJ Krush, Zulu nation reps from both sides of the ocean (!) good stuff.

sorry for the off topic 8^) I'm definitly looking to go to TGS. Lets get a group together and connect.