NEOGEO Battle Coliseum - New Scans

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
Looks really good. I guess the blurry pic I posted was for real. It seems they redraw those sprites as the rumor says.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Hey in that pic above with Terry in the win pose over K' is he holding his old red hat over his heart????? :eye: :eye:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
lets not forget that there's alot of stuff on these pages to be translated. anyone want to have a go?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
lets not forget that there's alot of stuff on these pages to be translated. anyone want to have a go?
A couple interesting things: in the top right picture of the 3rd page (Terry win pose over defeated K'), the caption says that on the Atomiswave the character graphics have been "also been powered up". And in the pic to the left of that, they seem to be wondering why Geese's pose is causing Washizuka to block...

From what little I can read, it seems that Arcadia just got the pictures but not much info. The captions seem to mostly be various speculation based only on what is shown in the pictures. They probably don't know much yet themselves. Even the stuff they say about the 2 new characters seems to be speculation based on what they can see in the sillouettes.

Hopefully, someone with better Japanese than me will come along soon with full translations...

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
those mystery characters.. I have a strong feeling that the male character is from the Top Hunter series. could ofcourse be Alfred or the Tetsuo rip from kof 2k1. but the mechs from that level where Terry stands over K are from Top Hunter. could it be?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
those mystery characters.. I have a strong feeling that the male character is from the Top Hunter series. could ofcourse be Alfred or the Tetsuo rip from kof 2k1. but the mechs from that level where Terry stands over K are from Top Hunter. could it be?

not to mention it actually says "TOP HUNTER" in the background.........

lol

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Looks pretty nice .... hopefully this will give the old Atomiswave a much needed shot in the arm. The resolution on the sprites looks like it's been upped a little bit.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
The caption with the sillouettes says they are "original characters", but who knows...they could be wrong.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
that looks fucking amazing,looks like ill have to invest in a atomiswave system.

i suppose a DC release is out of the question ;) :p

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
The caption with the sillouettes says they are "original characters", but who knows...they could be wrong.

Tha box has been transalted from a member here in another thread.

Yeah those are two new faces...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
is it just me, or is Mai completely redrawn?

Hellsing

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Wow this thing is for real. I guess I'll be in the market for an Atomiswave after all.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
:blow_top: Too bad the soundly SNKP, could of put it together and make the eyes popping "Neo Geo Coloseum" for neo-geo aes system but no, no its closed it door instead now look we neo-geo fans going to have to a $500 or more just for the Atomiswave system and another $300 or more for the games itself what a freakin bastards. So neo-geo fans its going to be another pocket empting for us on this atomiswave system and the games. :shame:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
NeoGeo Hunter said:
:blow_top: Too bad the soundly SNKP, could of put it together and make the eyes popping "Neo Geo Coloseum" for neo-geo aes system but no, no its closed it door instead now look we neo-geo fans going to have to a $500 or more just for the Atomiswave system and another $300 or more for the games itself what a freakin bastards. So neo-geo fans its going to be another pocket empting for us on this atomiswave system and the games. :shame:
You're officially retarded.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
SnairDogg said:
You're officially retarded.

Still he has a point. For anyone wanting the real deal with this title, there will be no other option but to buy an expencive arcade system, as ports will not be an option.