Brand new SVC Chaos Xbox preview - 80% complete

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The game has been out this long, and the port has announced this long ago, and its still only 80% complete? Yikes.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Meh. Bring on SFAC...or Guilty GearXX#R...or KoF2k2/3.
SvC is dog poop.

KenNoRyu

n00b
Why would Sony backout on this title??? SVC:Chaos would have been awesome addition to the PS2 library. Now I will have to save up an get an XBOX just to play this game!

...oh well...as long as PS2 is getting KOF 2003 everything is cool...I hope :confused:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'll probably pick up a copy, but I'm finding it a bit difficult to get excited about this one. Bring on Sam Sho V, Metal Slug 5, and KOF 2003 (live support would pwn).

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I guess Im the only one thats excited over this one.

Any improvement to an already cool game (fuck those who disagree, I dont care) is a good thing.

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
It will probably feature the game rebalancing common to the PS2 version and some fixes to the collision detection.

So, technically, it'll be a better game, but the purists will absolutely hate it.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
nothingxs said:
It will probably feature the game rebalancing common to the PS2 version and some fixes to the collision detection.

So, technically, it'll be a better game, but the purists will absolutely hate it.
You seem angry and bitter almost to the point of Dio Brando lately. Bad week? The purists won't hate it because for the most part they aren't playing the original. Any collision and balance tweaks are very welcome, especially if it's to have any life on Live.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I love everything except the announcer being changed. Not being a purist...I just really loved the SvC announder.

"Battle tear drop!"

"Fiiiiiii!":rock:

KenNoRyu

n00b
I want this game for the sole fact that it has Evil Ken...Cough! Violent Ken and Dimitri (I think I spell it right?).

Saotome

n00b
Right now X-box is were its at guys.

SvC live,........ plus they took out the infinits. Hopefully the glitches as well.

Plus Art Gallery, Skill test, practice mode, Survival and COLOR edit. And online/live play :buttrock:

Don't get any KOF for PS2 its coming out for X-box as well and will be live 2000 and up I believe.

Looks like it will be worth picking up. Hopefully there won't be a bunch of dropouts like CVS2 and a bunch of good players. I bet most people will just play the bosses and secret characters though and play cheap, eg. just sitting in the corner with Goenitz doing his cheap boss moves.

Saotome

n00b
Well in CvS2 they have the secret boss characters thier as well Shin Akuma and Omega Rugal. But most would be honarable and never choose them.

Hopefull no one will choose Shin Karate, Shin Akuma, Athena, Red.
because they are cheap.

Goenitz is difficult but just GCFD those tornados and don't let up the pressure and he can be beaten.

Goenitz in KOF 96 was cheap because he was a boss. In this he's just a secret character.

Last edited:

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
FatGuy said:
So that every other team could have Duo Lon, no thanks .

They´ve removed the Zero infinite and made Geese´s nearly impossible to do in SVC. They´ll fix Duo´s in 2003.

boogbutt

Cheng's Errand Boy
About King Of Fighter 2002?

:very_ang: Rugal the Boss at the end is one cheap Bastard in 2002.
So i just put in cheat mode first to see how hard he was, and man! he cheats
like crazy & does the same thing over and over & then i tried with out codes and
he too hard to beat.

In AES mode, i can play as him, plus i think in MVS Arcade mode as well too. :D

To let everyone know i have a 2-Slot MVS unit with a uni-bios 1.1 chip.

Time to get a 2.0 uni-bios chip upgrade. :D :glee: :cool: :tickled:

Last edited: