NeoCD/DC 9.3

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
This is the offical build it uses stef d's c68k m68k emulator this core is the best and fastest at this time. From the test builds people complained of "to much speed", "missing frames of anmation" and the *shadows* and some missing grafix this is now fixed. Loading screens are messed on a few games but in game should be correct for the first time correct speed. Yes slow down on metal slug 1 and 2 is there. This is slower then the test builds as they were 120% speed. Smooth ness now should make up for this. You will noticed this on Rangnagard and most fighting games the new smoothness and flashing shadows fully working. Aero fighters 2 the planes now flash and grafix are correct. Z80 is running but sound is disabled let me know if any other games work with cdda music.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/neogeocdsdl.shtml

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I have never downloaded and burned a DC type file before...
do i just download it and burn?
can someone please give me a little help with this.. i have looked for info before and its all greek to me.. :rolleyes:

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
Where can I get a copy of this CD?

Playing NCD games on DC sounds sweet.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
i still think it's a horribly unifinished piece of garabge that isn't worth wasting cdr's on :)

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Can someone do a simple FAQ of how to use this to run NeoCD on a DC (I'm a Spaz...)

I managed to get Beats of Rage on DC, burning with Alcohol (and I have CDDiskJuggler too)

Help - i just traded my MVS Metal Slug, so if I can get my NeoCD version on mu DC I'll be well happy!!!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
kernow said:
12x vs 1x cdroms..

you do the math!

12 speed Proprietary Yamaha GD-ROM, not a CD-ROM drive :p

I was wondering if due to the emulators speed if the dreamcast was almost as slow as the NGCD for loading

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
geekabilly said:
I have never downloaded and burned a DC type file before...
do i just download it and burn?
can someone please give me a little help with this.. i have looked for info before and its all greek to me.. :rolleyes:

Yes can someone please explain what he just asked. Two people now want to know. Thanks =)