SNK Playmore's TGS Line up!!

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
http://www.snkplaymore.jp/event/2004/tgs2004.html

KoF'94:Re-Bout is now confirmed to be for the PlayStation 2.

Full line up includes:

PS2-
Metal Slug (working title)
KOF: Maximum Impact
KOF'94: Re-Bout
KOF: 2003
Metal Slug 4

Xbox-
SvC Chaos
Metal Slug 4
KOF 2002

GBA-
Metal Slug Advance

AtomisWave-
NeoGeo Battle Coliseum

Mobile
Metal Slug
Metal Slug 4
Samurai Spirits: Makai Rin-ne Ki
Joy Joy Kid
Quiz Daisousa-sen
SNK Gals Fighters
KOF Volleyball
Sasuke vs. Commander

Last edited:

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
I am highly satisfied. It would seem that playmore's been working on alot of projects lately. The fact that there is no double pack is actually not bad, maybe it means that they're both gonna be live .. imagine that

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I assume you mean that '02 for xbox will be live and '03 for ps2 will be on their online service. Well won't that just be great? I'll have to get subscriptions to both online services! This pisses me off, but maybe people will play one and decide to then buy the other, creating more revenue for SNK. And I love SNK.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
I personally don't care about what ever its out for PS2 or Xbox, when play on neo-geo aes system is always the best period. Well on the other hand PS2 and Xbox, have a nicer and clearer graphics but still the good ol neo-geo is the deal on the long run. ;)

Benimaru

King's Dry Cleaner
You have to understand. The neo is done for, and not everyone can fork out that kind of money anymore, especially at this time. Plus, the PS2 or XBOX releases usually have extras and as you can see 2003 will have better BG's

KDash31987

Overtop Pathfinder
SnairDogg said:
WTF?! No King of Fighters '02/'03 double pack for xbox?!

That is for North America and Europe, this for Japanese releases only (they get 2002 and 2003 seperately).

SnairDogg said:
I assume you mean that '02 for xbox will be live and '03 for ps2 will be on their online service. Well won't that just be great? I'll have to get subscriptions to both online services! This pisses me off, but maybe people will play one and decide to then buy the other, creating more revenue for SNK. And I love SNK.

There is no confirmation yet about on-line play on the PS2 versions, but Ben Hermen did mention that all of their PS2 releases will include on-line play after November.

barf

Maxima's Barber
sweeeeeeet :) kof94RB and neogeo colliseum

is there anyone here who can grab photos of them ? :D

maybe i am a bit too much enthousiastic and the only thing shown will be a small intro video with no gameplay footage... we ll see :)

Btw why do you say metal slug 5 ? It just says metal slug (temporary) planned to be out in spring 2005. Maybe it is the new metal slug we ve been told about. If it were slug5 they would have written that since the name already exists :I

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
NeoGeo Coliseum my ass.

NeoGeo is dead.

Now it's all about fakeness, and inferior ports.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
@KDash31987, That didn't occur to me, but you're right that makes sense. My mistake.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
according to the site 94 rebout is due winter of this year and will be in playable form at the show (its almost done?)

colloseum not playable form and due 2005. there will be images of it at the show (according to the list)

barf

Maxima's Barber
beelzebubble said:
according to the site 94 rebout is due winter of this year and will be in playable form at the show (its almost done?)

colloseum not playable form and due 2005. there will be images of it at the show (according to the list)

un :) i forgot to edit my post (about playable) after looking at the list
(プレイ可と書いてある )

"neogeo battle coloseum" ha eizoari kedo... intro ka gameplay ka irasuto ka...

ね~、ビールズ、日本人?

edit ee ??? this BB is odd... cannot write fully in japanese ? o_O it somehow got weird (#a number+smiley)

Last edited:

barf

Maxima's Barber
I think the system is what you make of it. If you still play with it then it is not dead (at least not for you).

Just my opinion on the matter :)

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
PinkPeach said:
un :) i forgot to edit my post (about playable) after looking at the list
(プレイ可と書いてある )

"neogeo battle coloseum" ha eizoari kedo... intro ka gameplay ka irasuto ka...

ね~、ビールズ、日本人?

edit ee ??? this BB is odd... cannot write fully in japanese ? o_O it somehow got weird (#a number+smiley)

iya, boku ha nihon jin janai kedo... pinkpeach san ha nihon jin? ime ha nanka hen natteiru, botan oshite mo hiragana denai.... :( saikidou ha mendokusai shi w.

barf

Maxima's Barber
beelzebubble said:
iya, boku ha nihon jin janai kedo... pinkpeach san ha nihon jin? ime ha nanka hen natteiru, botan oshite mo hiragana denai.... :( saikidou ha mendokusai shi w.

konketsu no hito da kedo ID ha furansujin :)
un... microsoft IME, Atok IME, ryouhou tomo yokune-
tteka microsoft IME ha Atokkakushin tsukatterunda :/

ja~ nyuuryoku ganbatte ne!

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
KOF Volleyball is the most anticipated game on the list!!!
Yaaaaay!!! :D

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Shito said:
NeoGeo Coliseum my ass.

NeoGeo is dead.

Now it's all about fakeness, and inferior ports.

Sorry Jorge, I couldn't resist ...

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Bravo Shito