A long shot.....any gamers in NorthWest Indiana?

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
I used to live there, went to college at Valpo and lived in Chesterton IN for a few years as well. There should be a few gamers in the area, good luck finding them ;)

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
NW indi, is like chicago's red headed step child. You are pretty close to chicago. I'm gettin my first cab on sept 8th and was thinkin about havin all the neo nerds back over around then. I live downtown chicago, so it shouldn't be too bad of a drive for ya, I'll lyk

AJ

I don't know if it would count but I'm from South Bend which is more just northeren IN, but I know of a few people who are in town who are avererage to fair Neo fans.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Unfortunately I am in Southern Indiana, where most games are actually illegal. Anyone who shows any interest in a game other than Madden is swiftly executed.

undertaker_eternal

Lurker, ,
I'm from the Indy area. I can handle a 3-hour drive up (not for the next few weeks, though) if there was going to be some sort of gathering. Homecoming at Valpo U. is the first weekend in October, so I'll be in the area. (Wow, bones, the last thing I expected was to find a fellow VU grad on the boards.)

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
undertaker_eternal said:
I'm from the Indy area. I can handle a 3-hour drive up (not for the next few weeks, though) if there was going to be some sort of gathering. Homecoming at Valpo U. is the first weekend in October, so I'll be in the area. (Wow, bones, the last thing I expected was to find a fellow VU grad on the boards.)

Heh, if I was still living in Chesterton I'd be at homecoming in a heartbeat...good times :buttrock: What year did you graduate? Me and my wife are class of '97 but graduated a bit early in December '96. :p

undertaker_eternal

Lurker, ,
bones said:
Heh, if I was still living in Chesterton I'd be at homecoming in a heartbeat...good times :buttrock: What year did you graduate? Me and my wife are class of '97 but graduated a bit early in December '96. :p

Class of '99. Actually started going there as a senior in high school (for calculus classes). Being shackled in the basement of Neils Science Center (where else would the physics majors be?)... ah, good times, good times indeed.

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
undertaker_eternal said:
Class of '99. Actually started going there as a senior in high school (for calculus classes). Being shackled in the basement of Neils Science Center (where else would the physics majors be?)... ah, good times, good times indeed.

Those are the two subjects I barely passed at VU, Physics and Calc. Ended up getting a degree in Psychology and a grad degree elsewhere in Market Research. Any chance you were in a fraternity? I was in the music frat Phi Mu Sinfonia. Lived in the house for a year or so, those were good times as well.

My wife was a Bio major with a minor in Chemistry, so you two may have crossed paths in Neils a bit more than we would have ;)

undertaker_eternal

Lurker, ,
No fraternities. I commuted, so my campus activities were hit or miss (I worked plenty for the math and physics departments virtually the whole four years, though).

Might have crossed paths with your wife, but she would have been on the top floor most of the time while I and the astronomers were hiding from the daylight on the bottom floor.

The Big Hed said:
Hey Gunstar, where are you from?

I'm right next door dude, in Elkhart. I did live in South Bend at one point, on Olive Street of all the god-awful places to be at....but whatever, I'm always down for some gaming....you say you know a few more people that have Neo's in South Bend?

I got an AES with some really good games like Shock Troopers and MS1,3,5 and some others...

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
I live in Indiana :D

Fort Wayne.... not northest... but... northeast.

I don't have time to meet though... I basically work 8:30 am to almost midnight.
... breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks though lol :)

†B†V†

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I in Greentucky, I mean Greensburg. It's halfway between Indy and Ciny on 74. Wouldn't mind traveling around the state for some neo fun.
we should find a central location in Indy to meet for a bash sometime, anyone from Indy? :buttrock:

kb9wvv

Overtop Pathfinder
Bluevoodu said:
I live in Indiana :D

Fort Wayne.... not northest... but... northeast.

I don't have time to meet though... I basically work 8:30 am to almost midnight.
... breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks though lol :)

†B†V†

Awesome! I thought I was the only one up here. I'm in Butler. Right now I only do MVS and Pocket.
:eek:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I know RiotBlood lives there (Kevin). He's a great guy to hang out with, but never comes to the boards anymore.