Art of Fighting 3 Special Edition CD

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
While I continue to deliberate over buying a Neo CD & the game that appears in the title of this topic, perhaps someone can tell me:

1)What design does the coin display?
2)How large is it?
3)Is it gold-coloured?
4)I take it it is embedded into the box, and is non-removable?
5)Anything else of note worth reporting about it, or the CD version of AoF3?

I don't want the CD of this game for any other reason than the coin in the box to be honest, so I would appreciate any responses to my inquiries.

Thanks a lot

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
The coin is removable, and it's sort of a dull brass color. The design on it makes me think "Aztec", or something along those lines.

The coin comes in its own little case within the package, and there's stickers included in the coin case. Another perk with the special edition is the tiny hard back art book packed in with it.

If you can find you a special edition AOF 3, it would be cool, but if you can't, it's nothing to lose sleep over. The game has GREAT graphics, and the tunes are nice as well, though I think the gameplay lacks a little. I can't highly recommend the game itself, so hunting one down for the coin alone probably wouldn't be worth your while. But, if you can find one with relative ease, definitely pick it up.

Thanks,
-Lou-

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Just about anywhere has the cd, I would rather get it new though then used, because with cd's its easy to scratch and I really hate used stuff because you never know what condition its in. You might get the game and no coin, so make sure you buy it new just to make sure. I think Buyrite.net and JNLgames have it.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
The Special Ed. is worth it. I really liked the art book & coin as xtras. The coin is nice sized & well made. Its not flimsy or cheaply. Very cool. I understand where your coming from about purchasing new/used. However, you might as well get used the lack of new. Its getting harder & harder to find anything new anymore for the NeoGeo. Although there are deals to be had if you've got alot of time to look.
Good Luck,
-nick_th_fury

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Thanks for the responses everyone, they're a great help. I had no idea that it also came with a hardcover mini-artbook though. Something Aztec sounds like a perfectly fine (if not somewhat out of place, dare I say) design for a coin thus it might be worth it after all.

As for getting the game, I could probably get a new one from Japan for around $18 or $19 I think + double shipping, so price isin't much of a concern.

Thanks again