Cosmicco sale!

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Yup, I also received their price list today and those prices are just w00t. It states "new cart" in them, so I assume they are complete kits. However it would be wise to ask first.

M

materia

Their payment options suck and so does their site. Anyone have good experinces with them?

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I have made several orders at cosmicco and all has been perfect. They don't waste time and resources in a nice site, nor accept credit cards, but in exchange they have the best prices in the net. Their e-mail communication is just perfect.
If you want something, e-mail them, they will send you an excel price list with their stock, then you e-mail back telling them what you want and they will give you a shipped price quote. For paying, I just use a western union money order, I have to pay a bit for it but their prices are so good it is well worth the cost.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have purchased from them in the past without problem and they will also mark values low and as gifts for customs purposes (if you ask), nice for those people who wish to dodge import taxes.

Raz

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Cosmicco is fast and reliable. They are also getting better about marking boots (*) so that you know what you're ordering...

I was looking to get an SSVS kit from them, but coinopexpress.com had a far better price, so I went with them. Plus, coinopexpress.com takes PayPal (extra 4%), but cheaper than WU or a bank transfer (in most cases).

Jeff

Razoola said:
I have purchased from them in the past without problem and they will also mark values low and as gifts for customs purposes (if you ask), nice for those people who wish to dodge import taxes.

Raz

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Cosmicco...top sellers...

I have been in to see Queenie at cosmicco a few times..she is very professional and let me try all the games out first in a cab she had set up...my girlfriend picked a few games up off of Queenie on Monday.... :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
thegreathopper said:
I have been in to see Queenie at cosmicco a few times..she is very professional and let me try all the games out first in a cab she had set up...my girlfriend picked a few games up off of Queenie on Monday.... :)

Cool, I always deal with Queenie also when I do business with them. I always wondered if it was a man or a woman.... Now I know :)

Raz

M

materia

JMKurtz said:
Cosmicco is fast and reliable. They are also getting better about marking boots (*) so that you know what you're ordering...

I was looking to get an SSVS kit from them, but coinopexpress.com had a far better price, so I went with them. Plus, coinopexpress.com takes PayPal (extra 4%), but cheaper than WU or a bank transfer (in most cases).

Jeff

How much was shipping from coinop? Thanks

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I think it was like $28 for EMS. I would need to double check.

Jeff

materia said:
How much was shipping from coinop? Thanks

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
for some reason i cant view the list can someone please post it in here..
i would like to order a KOF 03' for that price!!! :eek:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
thegreathopper said:

Is that your SSVS kit in the SIG?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
materia said:
Thank you, btw do they take debit cards like VISA?

Cosmicco doesn't take any type of cards. Coinopexpress accepts paypal +4%, and paypal should accept a visa debit card.

Anyway, I just asked for the new MVS kits and they replied:

"King of Fighters 2003, Metal Slug 5 and SNK vs Capcom are new complete original"

Nathan

Stakes, ,
I just wanted to add that if you are going to order from them and want the MVS boxes be sure and ask for them or you might not get them.

As stated by many others, they are a good company to deal with.

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Someone please give me some info and contacts for this company..
i have never delt with them and i would like to order one of the kits.
if someone could please post the list and prices/ location/ and how to contact ..that would be a huge help..

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Lets take the current price of ms5 kit of 144 and work our way down from there to see the value in $79 cosmico price: (i dont know details i need your help to fill it in so we see the savings)

152 - (new kit anwhere else +8bucks shipping just for shits and giggles)
-79 - (cosmicco price)
___
$73 free to go towards Wesern Union and SHipping
-30 - western union fee for sending 79 to hongkong
___
$43 left (i didnt include the shipping cost in my Western Union)
so maybe another 14-20bucks?

leaves you with about 23-29 bucks in your pocket.

Factor in shipping time vs ArcadeShock/NeoStore and your patience.........it may be a great deal.

Help fill in the blanks?

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
This isn't a sale, Cosmicco is always cheap, and one of the best places to buy MVS on the planet.

Mr.Nemoperson

Bunker Buster
15 Year Member
Yeah the shipping costs and time may lessen the value of the deal. I would rather pay the extra twenty bucks for a game and get it in a few days. Rather than waiting a month or so for it to show up.

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Wow, cosmicco's prices sound great and all. But like the last person whats their site URL and how do we get ahold of their email for ordering? Please someone help a neo member out. Thanks.