Neo Geo Battle Coliseum

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Gloriously babelfished

* September 2nd (wood) am 11: 00 -

The new work title announcement & developer talk Shaw opening of ATOMISWAVE!
The software supply with the business tie-up contract with the SNK play moa corporation which is announced in the February this year 2nd feature! ' Announcement of neo GeoCities battle colloseum ' impact! September 2nd AM11: 00, with up-to-date image, that veil becomes clear!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
a new atomiswave game created by a sammy/snkp partnership...?

ooh cool, new game:)

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
The title makes it sound like a collection fighter. Maybe Atomiswave/SNK-P's version of Capcom fighting Jam.

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Sounds like what KOF started out as. All the best fighters in the Neo world together! Give me ROTD, Matrimelee, KOF, SamSho, FF, AOF, WHJet, omg.. Calm down..

barf

Maxima's Barber
If mister big is back in a kof fashion i ll be happy... i miss him so much :)

I would say that it might be just a simple compilation of popular games with just the AWNet feature added. Nothing more, i don t expect any graphical rework since they seem pretty pleased with their sprites already (and i am pretty pleased to, even they get dated... i like pixels, they give the feeling you are on a video game).

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
OMFG, this is gonna be another recycling festival... :eek_2:

Anyway I am at least curious to know more details. Can't wait til September 2nd :eye: :eye:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
serious graphical overhauls or advancements havent happened since the days of third strike and motw. to be honest ive gone from expecting to hoping to not caring. cfj is a perfect example as is neowave. both have ass graphics but gameplay to get me to love them (no matter how begrudginly it might be at first).

shit if this had wh, motw, rb2, etc etc character ripped and thrown into one game id be over the moon. im just happy to play a decently balanced game in the arcades these days which is fair enough considering the market.

shit i had some awesome kof battles on nw tonight. this girl that hangs with the best kof2k2 players in osaka is big into nw and has improved like crazy since a couple of months ago (she plays heaps against the really good guys and takes one character in a team, thats how good they are, they still win no worries). anyways i cant beat her anymore, im like 45 to her 55 so its real close but her mai is crazy. she beat some of her mates too so i am happy i can compete (get a win or two here and there) at that level :)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
shit if this had wh, motw, rb2, etc etc character ripped and thrown into one game id be over the moon.
Sounds like what I was originally hoping Neowave would be...at this point I think I'd look forward to something like that more than KOF '04. Just as RB was (arguably) a response to Alpha and MotW (unarguably) a response to SF3, maybe they'll decide to ape Fighting Jam.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
shit i had some awesome kof battles on nw tonight. this girl that hangs with the best kof2k2 players in osaka is big into nw and has improved like crazy since a couple of months ago (she plays heaps against the really good guys and takes one character in a team, thats how good they are, they still win no worries). anyways i cant beat her anymore, im like 45 to her 55 so its real close but her mai is crazy. she beat some of her mates too so i am happy i can compete (get a win or two here and there) at that level :)

she is SUPER FIT / PRETTY

and she never wears jeans,apparently

i remember one day i was playing against her and because i was winning and i knew she was a girl

i was taunting like crazy with orochi chris,just to have a little fun

next round started and my friend came to me saying

look,his boyfriend's playing now and he's mightly pissed off :shame:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Fran said:
she is SUPER FIT / PRETTY

and she never wears jeans,apparently

i remember one day i was playing against her and because i was winning and i knew she was a girl

i was taunting like crazy with orochi chris,just to have a little fun

next round started and my friend came to me saying

look,his boyfriend's playing now and he's mightly pissed off :shame:

yeah she's cute, especially for a gamer. shes got a hair cut recently and was wearing jeans tonight... she was looking pretty good actually. shes a smoker though :(

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Any pics? Or does she look like anything like 8one posted?

shiki2girls.jpg

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Electroman said:
It better be multiplayer (beyond 2P)

Imagine friggin 4+player KOF, that' be fekin fun.

Nobody would even dare to touch it. GG Isuka was like that, and it was a major flop.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
Any pics? Or does she look like anything like 8one posted?

shiki2girls.jpg

dude ive got a really cute gf and this is not aimed at eightone becoz i dont know the situation under which he took those photos but i certainly dont take photos of random ppl in game centres...

:)

eight one

Igniz's Servent
beelzebubble said:
dude ive got a really cute gf and this is not aimed at eightone becoz i dont know the situation under which he took those photos but i certainly dont take photos of random ppl in game centres...

:)

Of course not.

But a shot of two girls playing SnS2 is too good (and too rare) to let go.

barf

Maxima's Barber
beelzebubble said:
yeah she's cute, especially for a gamer. shes got a hair cut recently and was wearing jeans tonight... she was looking pretty good actually. shes a smoker though :(

In japan, not so many girls are not smokers :)

France is the hell for japanese people... no cigarettes vending machines and most tabako shops close verry early and are not opened sunday... kya--

Anyway, you are good from what i am reading. I ve always lost against girls in there... and that s actually how i met my girlfriend, at the arcades :) maybe she had pity for the loser i was.

out of topic: do they still sell fanta sumomo ?

Dio_Brando said:
Nobody would even dare to touch it. GG Isuka was like that, and it was a major flop.

So do you think a 4P fighter would be much more doable in a far more civil/domesticated location like one's own home? Seriously?

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
holy shit according to the website (thanks kdash) this is a cfj rip off woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet another fighting game, im super happy :)

its says "the history of snk is going to be reborn on the atomiswave! a special neo geo cast will be let loose in a tag battle fighting game!"

:D

and (COOL!) they confirm that at the sega booth on the 2/3/4 of next month there will be screenshots of the game shown!!

@peach, sumomo i dont think is around at the moment, there is peach, golden grape, grape, lychee, orange, lemon and maybe another one or two...

Dallas_Five

Terry Bogard's Taylor
The title gives me hope that they'll have some new characters/sprites from other Neo games, not just fighters.

Red Guy from Ninja Combat VS. Red Guy from Ninja Commando plz.