SoCal Garou MOTW Casual Tourneys

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Isn't anyone in the SoCal area interested in this? They're also going to have KoF tourneys.

Last edited:

BIG

sony fanboy
If I were anygood at MotW,I'd definitely attend,but this does not seem to be the case here..:(

BIG-

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
OT: Just as I stated before, I surely won't be there, but... well, I heard you are pretty good on this one... Master Giby, how about some kaillera matches between us? If it's ok for you, my icq number is 132810307, I'd be glad to watch your fighting style, cya ^__^.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
If I were anygood at MotW,I'd definitely attend,but this does not seem to be the case here..:(

BIG-

There's also going to be KoF, and SvC might be there, I'm not sure about this opne though.

btw, the link in your sig isn't working, it just says http:///

rockhoward

Crossed Swords Squire
Bigp0ppaLarge said:

BIG-

Same here. Although I love MOTW, I still suck at it.

EDIT: lol. I suck at MOTW and my user name and avatar is rock howard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
I might be interested...but since i suck at MOTW and most KOF games...

Would be nice to just hang out though...

Cerritos is around the corner for me.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
You can learn just by watching others play, and if you pay attention to them, you can get a lot better really quick. I might not be down there, but I at least hoppe some of the n-g and s-c members go to test their skill. I hate being stuck in the desert :(

BIG

sony fanboy
Hmmm,is this event going to be held at an arcade somewhere in OC or?

Seems that way from the pic over at SRK..

BIG-

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
Hmmm,is this event going to be held at an arcade somewhere in OC or?

Seems that way from the pic over at SRK..

BIG-

Wondering this as well, interested in attending.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
There's saying the best place to hold them are at Camelot in Aniheim, I've never been there, but I hear there's lots of good competition for damn near all fighters.

Last edited:

Fukattie

Banned
I might be down depending on time and location. There is a place where I been to once before called "The Block"

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Looks like the first meet up is set.

Masataka said:
Alright, this Wednesday, at my store "Xaos Cards and Games," we're gonna hold our first Garou Mark of the Wolves gathering. Feel free to come for fun and games. We got drinks and snacks for sale in the store, and I think we'll have two tv's set up w/ DC's and Garou. Bring controllers/extra converters if you have it.

The address is 5642 E. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA, 92807.
Phone number (714)777-9965. It'll be upstairs in the In N Out parking lot above CyberWorld. I should be their no later then 11 am but it'd be nice to know how many/when people plan to show up so please reply.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Master Giby said:
There's saying the best place to hold them are at Camelot Golfland in Aniheim, I've never been there, but I hear there's lots of good competition for damn near all fighters.

Camelot is great, only arcade worth jack shit that's remotely close by. Hopefully something'll be held there.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Camelot is a pretty cool place. Of course, it doesn't hold a candle to many arcades past, but it's probably the best "American" style arcade around in my area.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
May need to do a real Los Angeles get together in the near future (not some Orange disgrace ;) )... this is my scheming face... The devil may be returning home soon.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
nruva said:
May need to do a real Los Angeles get together in the near future (not some Orange disgrace ;) )... this is my scheming face... The devil may be returning home soon.

if you get that arranged, you will be a god in my eyes lol

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Magician said:
Alright peeps, this is what itz look'n like for tom, 8/28/04:
Camelot Golfland
3200 Carpenter Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-3343
5pm - when you've had enough (or get kicked out)

It's on, this Saturday, but I won't be there :(

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
I missed the Camelot meet, and I'm fucking kicking myself now. Let's hold another one real soon, pleeeease

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
The next meet up will be on 9/11, I thnk they plan on holding one every other week, which imo will be good for the Garou scene here in SoCal. The only problem is, not many people showed up for the first meet, it was 4-5 people only :( If I had a way to make it down there, I'd have gone. :(

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Master Giby said:
The next meet up will be on 9/11, I thnk they plan on holding one every other week, which imo will be good for the Garou scene here in SoCal. The only problem is, not many people showed up for the first meet, it was 4-5 people only :( If I had a way to make it down there, I'd have gone. :(

I'd have definitely gone too, and plan on making it to the next one for sure. I hope the "Garou Scene" picks up a bit myself :D

BIG

sony fanboy
Too bad I'm horrible at Garou,or else I would make the pilgrimage for sure..

BIG-