What happen to World Heroes?

CountMetal

n00b
I have played World Heroes 1 and 2 in the arcade. I wonder if they are gonna make that game because I think that World Heroes was a good fighting game. I haven't seen any characters from any new games for ages. I would love to see them in a future King of Fighters game.

Curt

apostate
CountMetal said:
I have played World Heroes 1 and 2 in the arcade. I wonder if they are gonna make that game because I think that World Heroes was a good fighting game. I haven't seen any characters from any new games for ages. I would love to see them in a future King of Fighters game.

http://english.ytmnd.com/

Curt

apostate
twalden said:
Yawn, how original :rolleyes:

It had to be done...

also "CountMetal" says he wants "new WH Games" but he only mentions WH1/2... I wonder if He knows about Wold Heroes 2 Jet, and Wold Heroes Perfect...

WHP, is the best of them, in my opinion...

CountMetal

n00b
Oh darn I forgot to add those games thanx for correcting me Kurt. I saw screenshots of those 2 games but I didn't see those games in the arcades lately. Any plans of any other World Heroes Games after Perfect or WH2 Jet.

Curt

apostate
CountMetal said:
Oh darn I forgot to add those games thanx for correcting me Kurt. I saw screenshots of those 2 games but I didn't see those games in the arcades lately. Any plans of any other World Heroes Games after Perfect or WH2 Jet.

There are no plans for any new Wold Heroes Games...

Wold Heroes Perfect is good though, try and get your hands on that...

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
He did bring up a good point though. They made 4 WH games, yet not a single WH fighter ever made it into a KOF game.
IMO, WHP is best only because they finaly went with a decent control scheme. I hate any game with the Tap or Push the same button for 2 different attacks.

Last edited:

William_Hung

Crazed MVS Addict
Maybe the WH fighters were too cartoony for KOF? :spock: Dragon, c. kidd, Hanzo, Fumma would have wiped the floor with them :D

Last edited:

daybona

Juz,
AFAIK, ADK hasn't put out many games lately except for some rythm beat game that I don't know much about.

As for seeing WH characters in a KOF, don't hold your breath because KOF only features SNK characters, not ADK ones.

BTW, I've been playing World Heros Perfect lately and its really been growing on me. Rasputin is alot of fun to play. You gotta love his SDM, the "garden of love".

Cassius

Benji, everyone loves Benji!
Its one of my shameful secrets that i actually really like playing World Heroes, havent had a chance to play WHP yet but going by recommendations it should be the one i enjoy the best. Might as well wait till one appears on the forums for sale.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
World heroes 2 Jet and Perfect are great games imo.

A shame nothing came out after perfect.

Some time ago it was announced that ADK was back in business and that they were working on a new WH game, but there was only silence after that.

It will probably never happen..

DaveGeorge

NEST Puppet
I haven't played World heroes perfect, but the other three did not impress me.

Also, wasn't Fuma a selectable character in Aggressors of dark kombat as well? Although not quite the same game, but if you fancy Fuma you should check it out :)