Pal for snk.

laurie

Zero's Tailor
From games tm.

Ignition entertainment has revealed that it plans to bring a range of titles from the snk neogeo to Europe. the games that look to be included are SVC SSV KOF's Mslugs,
the titles we can expect to see first will be metal slug advanced and metal slug 3 which will appear for ps2 and xbox in October while the other games are expected to be released sometime between autumn 04 and spring 05.
"SNK games have always proved very popular with gamers" said ignitions managing director, Vijay Chadha "we are committed to working with SNK to officially bring their titles to all pal terotoies, We are all massive fans of snk titles here at ignition and are very much looking forward to bringing the SNK brand back to Europe"
All SNKs titles have been published in the US by snk neogeo USA and in order to comply with submission rules for 2d titles over there they were usually sold in bundle packs with kof 2002 and 2003 being sold together as were metal slug 4 and 5. Its not yet been confirmed whether this policy will be continued with the European releases.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Doesn't matter, it's still a great news for the Proud European people. :p

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Oldies but Goodies, the newz I mean.

Seriously, this is quite cool, `cause I only consider neo geo games worth importing,(I live in Finland) And to tell the truth, I have been quite skeptical about these new neogeo titles, and @ 300+$ a pop I`ve been wary. I`ll definitely <--sp? get some of these titles. But I do hope, that they`ll include a 60hz option. (It may be mentioned in some of the earlier threads)

SilverAngel

Member,
I havent heard of this i must have missed it before :) I am sooooo hoping this goes through i really want these games :glee:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
It's deff fo sho, though I emailed them to see if they were bringing SVC to PS2, they never replied to my polite inquisition.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
/me sings

Welcome To Tomorrow (Are You Ready)
by Snap

Welcome into my house
Come along and follow me
To a place you're never been
A mystic fantasy
Take a ride and go with me
In the time and the space
I'll show you things you never knew
Existed in another place

aaaa
I wanna know
aaaa
i wanna know
Are you ready 9 x

Welcome to tomorrow 10x
Welcome into my world 7x

Welcome into my house
Come along and follow me
To a place you're never been
A mystic fantasy
Take a ride and go with me
In the time and the space
I'll show you things you never knew
Existed in another place

Hokus pokus turn around
Ain't no magic go around

I wanna know 2x

Are you ready 4x

Welcome to tomorrow 6x

ahhh Snap was class

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
laurie said:
From games tm.

Ignition entertainment has revealed that it plans to bring a range of titles from the snk neogeo to Europe. the games that look to be included are SVC SSV KOF's Mslugs,
the titles we can expect to see first will be metal slug advanced and metal slug 3 which will appear for ps2 and xbox in October while the other games are expected to be released sometime between autumn 04 and spring 05.
"SNK games have always proved very popular with gamers" said ignitions managing director, Vijay Chadha "we are committed to working with SNK to officially bring their titles to all pal terotoies, We are all massive fans of snk titles here at ignition and are very much looking forward to bringing the SNK brand back to Europe"
All SNKs titles have been published in the US by snk neogeo USA and in order to comply with submission rules for 2d titles over there they were usually sold in bundle packs with kof 2002 and 2003 being sold together as were metal slug 4 and 5. Its not yet been confirmed whether this policy will be continued with the European releases.

Got that mag last week, old news