Suck ending for neo-geo

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Hi neo-geo fans worldwide, as most of us might notices that neo-geo are not known to have the best ending :blow_top: . My points of view is that on the other hand PS2 :multi_co: are know to have some of the best ending. So its worth it that us neos fans spend $250 to $350 on neo-geo aes carts and we only see a split second of ending for some of this games. So is it worth it. What do you think guys. :envy:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
NeoGeo Hunter said:
Hi neo-geo fans worldwide, as most of us might notices that neo-geo are not known to have the best ending :blow_top: . My points of view is that on the other hand PS2 :multi_co: are know to have some of the best ending. So its worth it that us neos fans spend $250 to $350 on neo-geo aes carts and we only see a split second of ending for some of this games. So is it worth it. What do you think guys. :envy:

My english are good, so I'll answers you're question. Well first what the hell are you talking about?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NeoGeo Hunter said:

I can't speak for everyone here, but most of us don't play our games for the endings.

Last edited:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
NeoGeo Hunter said:

Damn did was you get thoses drugs froms?

thelastbogard

New Challenger
ive been known to pay up to 50 bucks for a happy ending. God i love massage parlors.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
thelastbogard said:
ive been known to pay up to 50 bucks for a happy ending. God i love massage parolers.

You're parole officer gives you massages? Is she hot?

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
thelastbogard said:
ive been known to pay up to 50 bucks for a happy ending. God i love massage parolers.

"Massage parolers"??? Spend a little time in the prison system lately? I thought a pack of smokes could get you about anything you wanted in the stir... :rolleyes:

Curt

apostate
I like Neo Geo endings... I don't play it expecting to get a 5 minute Highly rendered FMV ending that cost thousands of dollars for rendering time....

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Terry and Andy's endings in RBFF are my favorites of all time. That includes any 3D PS2 game or otherwise. And I only paid $40 for it on MVS, you jackass.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Is it worth it (the cost of a neo game that is): yes.

you play a game for the gameplay itself. the intro and endings on such games (nuche arcade games) is simply secondary,,,,,more like a bonus.

neo*geo

Mickey's Coach
Wot are ending. jokin and we play games for the quality of it not for a ending
:lol:

Stupidest thread evar.

Anybody who has played games for a while, especially those who have played the old shit know that arcade games don't have good endings. They take up too much ROM space.

Actually some may argue that some endings for the fighters on the system are kinda good. I remember liking a couple of the MOTW endings, Magician Lord's ending was ok, and Last Resort was kinda simple but nice.

You want endings? Go boot up your favorite optical media-based game system.

No Means Yes

Banned
NeoGeo Hunter said:
Public Profile for NeoGeo Hunter:

Biography:
A down to earth and straight forward person who believes in do-gooders.

I believe in free anal.

In fact, consider my bio changed.