MN ROLL CALL, stop wit all teh feudin'

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Alright, I'm tired tired tired tired...really tired of seeing the insistent gum-flapping over the particulars of our venerated get-togethers. It is high time for these acts of...vicious maliciousness to come to an end. So I ask you, my MN brethren, to step out of the seething black hole of scorn that is Unrelated and bask in the radiance that is, the Neo Gathering forum.

I'm ready to light this muh-fucka up wit threads, but in a non-spamtastic healthy way. So who's ready to give this forum more activity than it has ever seen? And who'll be the indigent to cast the first stone and say "it's about time you MN hippies stopped spamming!".

Ass!

Last edited:

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Magician said:
Alright, I'm tired tired tired tired...really tired of seeing the insistent gum-flapping over the particulars of our venerated get-togethers. It is high time for these acts of...vicious maliciousness to come to an end. So I ask you, my MN brethren, to step out of the seething black hole of scorn that is Unrelated and bask in the radiance that is, the Neo Gathering forum.

I'm ready to light this muh-fucka up wit threads, but in a non-spamtastic healthy way. So who's ready to give this thread more activity than it has ever seen? And who'll be the indigent to cast the first stone and say "it's about time you MN hippies stopped spamming!".

Ass!

You really should write for Fabel! :buttrock:

I don't give a hoot, any forum is fine. I think we should put it in News, but this is cool too.

I'm sooooooooo tempted to make a thread in unrelated pointing to this thread, but instead I will bump the current movie gathering thread, with a post containing a link to this. :D

Yeah, I agree man, the bickering was fun for about a week, but now it's just SPAM. Anyway... I'm off to make my first thread in the new home of the MN Roll calls... see you kids at Dead Man.

Criterionradiohead ;)

aria

Former Moderator
I was halfway tempted to move this to Unrelated, but that would be a little silly. ;)

Magician, I totally respect your opinion...

However -and maybe this is because I'm just a Californian desperately trying to be Minnesotan (well, not that desperately; more like "when in Rome...")- I just don't feel the need to move because some others have a problem with our habits. C'mon guys, WWGKD (what would Garrison Keillor Do)? Actually, don't do what Garrison Keillor would do -instead do what Jesse would do and take a stand! Minne-fucking-sota like a suma-bitch.

Besides, I'm a mod and I've gotten a little tired of their intrusiveness... I've made my warning. If they don't back down (or just keep it to the War Room), I take down.

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
Well guys, I understand your thoughts about keeping it (the MN roll-calls) where it started, and I'm all for making a stand, but's it's just a Message board: I really don't care where it goes. I have more important things on my mind, like what is the best cheese grater to use for the hard-core alone time, and can I master it with the left hand.

Man, I really tell you, the lefty is a challenge, ya know? Sure you do! Trying to get just the right angle-against-friction-ratio with the good trusty righty is a blast, but trying to nail down the subtle nuances with the left is a pain! :very_ang: You know how you sometimes pull at a 90% angle, and you're fucked for the rest of that day? You ain't doin' NOTHIN" till dinner time at the earliest. Usually you aren't back on track till the next day, and even then you have to cope with that "Long trial-O'-Runnin'" feeling.

Well, back to practice. Just got a new Arte' brand grater from target, and it's time to snap off a few before bedtime. It's got the double screws for balance and stability, so it shold be a good run.

aria

Former Moderator
Verbatum said:
Well guys, I understand your thoughts about keeping it (the MN roll-calls) where it started, and I'm all for making a stand, but's it's just a Message board: I really don't care where it goes. I have more important things on my mind, like what is the best cheese grater to use for the hard-core alone time, and can I master it with the left hand.

Man, I really tell you, the lefty is a challenge, ya know? Sure you do! Trying to get just the right angle-against-friction-ratio with the good trusty righty is a blast, but trying to nail down the subtle nuances with the left is a pain! :very_ang: You know how you sometimes pull at a 90% angle, and you're fucked for the rest of that day? You ain't doin' NOTHIN" till dinner time at the earliest. Usually you aren't back on track till the next day, and even then you have to cope with that "Long trial-O'-Runnin'" feeling.

Well, back to practice. Just got a new Arte' brand grater from target, and it's time to snap off a few before bedtime. It's got the double screws for balance and stability, so it shold be a good run.

icon14.gif
This was worth staying up 'til 2am to read :)

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Verbatum said:

What happened to your double-crooked-southpaw-shaolin style? Gotta tame the beast before you let it out of the bottle?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
I'm gonna delete all this spam unless you guys quit it! :mad_2:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Roll calls have been dead lately..

I wonder if it's because all the movies of the last 2-3 weeks have been shitty.??

AvP was #1 last week, and *Gasp* Exorcist: Beginning was #1 this week...

Eggads! :eek: