New Rock howard and Lein neville outfits (KOF Max Impact)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Man .... wtf, Rock looks like an elf or something, and the other chick's face looks rather meh, IMO.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
athenafan said:
pictures of lien and rock in new outfits.Rock looks cute!!!~ ^__^;;

*Looks at Rock*
Uh Oh, looks like someone got a little metro-curious. :shame:

BTW: I always thought Guys thinking a video game character is cute was off but now that i have seen a girl do it it looks like you beat the men. just bustin your balls. ;)

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Rock looks like he's auditioning for the next Final Fantasy. Good luck, Rock. You can do it.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
As much as I like the Rock character...it looks like the "Queer Eye" guys got ahold of him.

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
Max Impact might turn out to have a great fighting system, and maybe some characters did need a revamp, but why didnt they get some designers with some GOOD ideas?
Well yet more bad costumes from Max Impact
The "girl" has big weird hands, stupid boots and a definate lump in "her" pants ....
and whats this? Rock? did he jump Terry and steal is clothes? or did the designers just deside to me completly unorigional?
Unorigional costumes on Max Impact you say? Surly Not.
Max Impacts alternative costumes seem to give off the impression that the makers all sat down and thought:
'quick we need some alternative looks in the next 5 minutes!'
'ok ok, lets dress rock up exactly like Terry, K' can be topless in jeans ...... erm, Clark can have race reassignment and we'll make Iroi into a .... a ....'
'gimp?'
'Yes!'
'and while ur at it dress Maxima up like Bass from DOA, that'll show em!

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97276

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Rock looks like the bastard love child of Terry (MOTW version) and Ryo.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
OmegaSaber said:
As much as I like the Rock character...it looks like the "Queer Eye" guys got ahold of him.
...as opposed to his old outfit?! Let's face it, he's always been a bit confused, but now he's wearing his little sister's jacket...

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Lien looks like Xion from Bloody Roar.

And Rock looks very good, everyone loves Squall.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Its cool and all, but when you make alternate costumes for given chars with huge history's, it cheapens them.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
SouthtownKid said:
...as opposed to his old outfit?! Let's face it, he's always been a bit confused, but now he's wearing his little sister's jacket...

You got me there, and I think you hit the nail on the head with the FF comment.

Too bad Ash didn't make it, his alternate costume would have most likely added breasts, a mini skirt AND looked better.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Rock's alternate costume shoulda been an orange shirt and shorts... a few sizes up from kof2001 of course.

*Panzerkunst*

New Challenger
Her hands look bigger than her face! :spock: As for Rock, what's with the zipper pants and the shirt that almost shows his stomach?!

Last edited:

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Its cool and all, but when you make alternate costumes for given chars with huge history's, it cheapens them.

Yeah, it´s better to keep the 10+ year-old outfits only. :rolleyes: The 5-year-old kids won´t recognize them, man!

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Looks like KOF meets Final Fantasy...

Dio_Brando said:
Yeah, it´s better to keep the 10+ year-old outfits only. :rolleyes: The 5-year-old kids won´t recognize them, man!

And you shut up, cock sucking faggot.

SNZero

Mr. Big's Thug
some good new costumes would not be so bad, but these new costumes are just rather unorigional and rather Turd

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:

I dont recall Garou being 10+ years old.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
06.jpg

now that is the lamest thing about this game. DOA rip off.. and this guy is such a cool character anyway.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
they should have sticked with already-existed designs, like what they did with Terry, Kyo and Ryo. having the Ikari warriors version of Ralph was a brilliant idea.

for example, Iori should have his another-Iori outfit from KOF2000, Mai's 2P outfit is similar to her RB one, which is something cool.

but sheesh, the rest is just crap.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
OmegaSaber said:

Because he looks OH SO STRAIGHT in the pic you have in your sig.

Face it, japanese developers like making bishionen type guys who look queer. So long as the guy can combo like before it'll be all good.