Is it true that they stop making games for the neogeo console?

TB_Samurai

n00b
Yes. Samurai Shodown V Special was the last game to be made for the Neo-Geo AES, and it was censored. At least there's a way to uncensor it now. :D

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Wolf1000 said:
so what is the fate of SNK now?

They pump out mediocre Atomiswave titles for awhile, and eventually the SNK franchises die a slow, agonizing death.

On the bright side, we don't have to worry about how we're gonna scrap together the cash for that next $400 homecart - so now we can give up that 4th job and relax, and spend our time actually playing the NGH games we have.

:buttrock:

Jedite

Bunker Buster
I see SNK moving onto the Playstation 2, XBOX, and Gamecube consoles. I think they'll make games for the Atmoiswave for a while.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Well SNK said they're planning on doing the atomiswave next. How succesful they will be is pending. Personally I really hope for them to evolve well and create some very pretty high rez SNK classic games. Will this happen though? I have no clue.

Wolf1000 said:
so what is the fate of SNK now?

Infomercials and blue-screen TV mail order :glee:

Seriously though I hope they live a long life, all over again sticking with their franchses and hopefully breaking new ground. Putting out a couple sequels to their military-based franchises would kick major @$$.

Last edited: