SNK Icons Preview

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Well, G4 certainly had its fair share of less-than-stellar shows, but I thought Icons was one of the better, if not the best, that they had to offer. Anyway, apparently an Icons special about SNK will be airing on the 19th of this month. Check out the preview (found at s-c.com):

Just go to the snk-capcom.com home page .... they won't allow direct linking.

There will be some bs, like on any other show, but it looks like it'll be worthwhile. It does have some cool footage of Osaka, after all. :D

Last edited:

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Ben Herman is going to be on the show. Lame. Hopefully it will still be good.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
twalden said:
Ben Herman is going to be on the show. Lame. Hopefully it will still be good.

Heh, I had a feeling that would turn someone's stomach on sight. But they didn't seem to give him too much air time on the preview, so hopefully things will stay proportional on the actual episode.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
You guys, spoiler: They didn't even interview me or Chaz.
Don't even bother watching.

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Kid Aphex said:
You guys, spoiler: They didn't even interview me or Chaz.
Don't even bother watching.

Can some computer genius record this stuff to divx ?

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
leGionellz said:
Can some computer genius record this stuff to divx ?

I can do it. There will also be a special edition directors cut, with Ben Herman edited out :p

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
twalden said:
I can do it. There will also be a special edition directors cut, with Ben Herman edited out :p

OMFG!! Teh R4r3! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But seriously, if you could convert to divx, that'd rock. I'll be recording it on VHS probably (no dvd recorder yet :( ), so if that'll help you, just let me know and I'll mail a copy to you.

Mad Mage

Edo Express Delivery Guy
20 Year Member
I canceled my cable the minute they merged the awesome Tech TV with the horrid G4 network. So I'd be grateful if someone'd make this available as well. Hell, most everyone on these boards without digital cable would be grateful.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I look forward to seeing a rip of this (I don't get cable). If all else fails, someone who recorded it can send the tape to me and I can maybe capture it (though my PC is kinda underpowered).

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Theres BOUND to be some good content in this special. Would there be anyone who could burn it to DVD for me?
I've gotta find out how to get G4. Damnit!

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
yes some one put this on the net. on dvd. vhs if you do you will be a GOD i want to see this show big time i have cable but my cable system is a its a shity system comcrap

slerch666

updyke,
Show is on tomorrow. Anyone have hard plans to record the show and offer a rip of it? I'd like a DVD copy if possible, but I'll take whatever I can get if anyone is willing.

Unless it sucks big fat dick, then forget it. :D

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
I will be watching it... I have had G4 since day 1...
Its getting better.. This show looks like it will be good..ICONS is always a good watch.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Same here if I'd like a DVD or VHS copy I don't really mind.I'd pay for it. Just send me a PM.....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'll be recording this one on VHS, so if worse comes to worse I could maybe try and make a copy or two for some of you guys. But it'll probably be available on kazaa or something like that, I'm guessing. This would be a good time for me to get a dvd-recorder .... :(.

I don't get digital cable either so I can't see anything beyond ch 99 or so.

Could someone please make me a copy of it too? I'll paypal $$ or offer trades if you can furnish me a VHS, CD, DVD, whatever.

PM me and/or reply here.

I'd seriously be grateful. Thanks :)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
This better be good........but then again, the fact that its an SNK dedicated feature is kickass!

YEEEEEEEHAW! Texas in da HOUSE!

darcotrigger

Zero's Tailor
I don't get g4 where i live otherwise i'd watch it.i'd love to see a divx rip.
if nobaody else can or will (which i doubt anyways), plz send me a tape and i'll encode it myself for others.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Yeah, DivX of some sort would be nice since I can't TiVo it because I still don't have any fucking power (6 mother fucking days). Hurry the fuck up with the power!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If I can get a file of it, I can burn it to dvd for people.