GA, southeast meeting

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Hey, lets see if we can get something brewing since the last southeast meeting fell through. I'm in Atlanta. My 2 days off of work are Mon and Tues (I never get weekends off). I can travel to neighboring states on those days.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
I'm interested. But I need to know a date to put in to ask off. (Darn job loopholes.) Are you up for hosting, or are you just up for traveling?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
My house isn't good for hosting ( 500sq.' studio ). So basicly it's a bed, dresser, entertainment center and just enough room to walk between them, lol. But, I'm up for pitching in on renting a motel room. I can bring an extra TV, AES, 2 Controllers ( new style) and a few games. Kof95/96' , SS1/2, FFS, AOF2.

Pretty much any date is fine with me, just as long as it's on a Mon and Tues. I'd say shoot for late Aug./Early Sept., these plannings take awhile to work out.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Pretty much any date is fine with me, just as long as it's on a Mon and Tues. I'd say shoot for late Aug./Early Sept., these plannings take awhile to work out.

Dang. Just when classes start back.

Heh, I'll see. But I'll be mighty busy then.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Well damn, anyone else up for this or got any ideas ?

RastafaJones

Super Sidekicks 2
Tell you what, we are talking about getting a gathering together among the New Orleans members that I am planning to host once I get to New Orleans next month. It would be great to have more people so if you can make it, let me know.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Sounds good to me. Just keep us posted on when.

RastafaJones

Super Sidekicks 2
Abasuto said:
Sounds good to me. Just keep us posted on when.
Well, It's going to be sometime next month. We just have to figure out a day that's good.