SSV MVS

laurie

Zero's Tailor
Hey. I would like to know what what people think of SSV. I know that SSVS is out now and that razoola has fixed it so there may be a chance of some mvs carts being around in a few months for a bit less but, SSV is only $100, so how does it differ other than the 4 extra characters. Does it have fatalities like SSVS not the dull ones in IV. If anyone has any links to videos I would appreciate it.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
laurie said:
Hey. I would like to know what what people think of SSV. I know that SSVS is out now and that razoola has fixed it so there may be a chance of some mvs carts being around in a few months for a bit less but, SSV is only $100, so how does it differ other than the 4 extra characters. Does it have fatalities like SSVS not the dull ones in IV. If anyone has any links to videos I would appreciate it.

No fatalities in SSV (not even generic ones). That was one of the big complaints about it. New backgrounds, new characters (bosses), and the gameplay was tweaked a bit to help make it more balanced as well as to fix a few bugs.