SNK To Show a New ORIGINAL Game in The Tokyo Game Show

Reality Check

World Hero
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3133857

SNK Playmore plans to announce a new title at the Tokyo Game Show, according to CESA's recent preliminary game lineup for the event. While no specific clues as to its identity are available as yet, the odds are good that it's some spinoff of the King of Fighters franchise, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
SNK's TGS exhibit will be focused on the KOF series, with PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GBA games all on display, plus new licensed goods and extracurricular team-fighting-related festivities besides. The PS2 version of King of Fighters 2003 will likely be the highlight, since KOF Maximum Impact will hit Japanese store shelves well before the show.

It's hard to say how many more KOF titles SNK can crank out, what with two more on their way to arcades and several more console ports on their way out at various points in the coming year. Nevertheless, we'll watch out for whatver this new announcement might be when the show rolls around

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
'New ORIGINAL'? and then they says its another KOF?

Gay.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
That espionage game that they talked about some time ago, I think.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Verythrax said:
That espionage game that they talked about some time ago, I think.

super%20spy2.gif

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
We knew that a few months ago. Ben Herman had already mentioned in a couple interviews before.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Freelancer said:
Perhaps a spinoff of the Koudelka game? :lol:

That would be Shadow Hearts 1 and 2. :p

Anyways, it will likely be those new console only 3D games they hinted at a little while ago.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:
We knew that a few months ago. Ben Herman had already mentioned in a couple interviews before.

cock.
the only person that takes Ben Herman seriously is you. seriously.
way to go Playmore, milk the KOF cow until she bleeds.

Reality Check

World Hero
lithy said:

Gay.

It says most likely the new game will be a spin-off to King of Fighters. It never say anything about it being another King of Fighters game.

tbogard99

New Challenger
From Magic Box:

"A number of developers have revealed their game lineup for the upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2004, which takes place in September.

SNK Playmore - The King of Fighters 10th Anniversary series"

Should be interesting when they release more info about what this game will actually be.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
lithy said:

Gay.
Yeah, if it's so new and original it wouldn't be a spinoff of a long lasting series. :oh_no:

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
DevilRedeemed said:
the only person that takes Ben Herman seriously is you. seriously.

Yeah that makes sense. He said the same thing that has mentioned here, and you say he was wrong? :rolleyes:

Please learn use your brain. :lol:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:
Yeah that makes sense. He said the same thing that has mentioned here, and you say he was wrong? :rolleyes:

Please learn use your brain. :lol:

no fuckface, I said the only one that takes him seriously around here is you. Out of the 100 things he's claimed would happened, odds are that a couple would come true.

Calli Cox

n00b
Reality Check said:
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3133857

SNK Playmore plans to announce a new title at the Tokyo Game Show, according to CESA's recent preliminary game lineup for the event. While no specific clues as to its identity are available as yet, the odds are good that it's some spinoff of the King of Fighters franchise, which is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
SNK's TGS exhibit will be focused on the KOF series, with PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GBA games all on display, plus new licensed goods and extracurricular team-fighting-related festivities besides. The PS2 version of King of Fighters 2003 will likely be the highlight, since KOF Maximum Impact will hit Japanese store shelves well before the show.

It's hard to say how many more KOF titles SNK can crank out, what with two more on their way to arcades and several more console ports on their way out at various points in the coming year. Nevertheless, we'll watch out for whatver this new announcement might be when the show rolls around

Your sig pretty much blows....... cheezy light skin rap.
:oh_no:

Fygee

20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
no fuckface, I said the only one that takes him seriously around here is you. Out of the 100 things he's claimed would happened, odds are that a couple would come true.

To be fair, he's never really claimed anything to be confirmed that didn't eventually become so.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
A couple?! I dare you to name them. I know you were trying to be generous, but I can't think of two things he said that came true. Unless he said them after they happened.

Maybe Dio is a fake account for Herman? Or at least an SNK USA employee... I don't see why anyone else would always be defending him after so many broken promises.

Fygee

20 Year Member
What broken promises specifically?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
A couple?! I dare you to name them. I know you were trying to be generous, but I can't think of two things he said that came true. Unless he said them after they happened.

Maybe Dio is a fake account for Herman? Or at least an SNK USA employee... I don't see why anyone else would always be defending him after so many broken promises.

nah, he's just an irritating little bitch who has nothing better to do than flame the 'lytecore'

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Fygee said:
What broken promises specifically?
I don't know... off the top of my head, stuff like SNK supporting MVS for another 5 years. Keep in mind, I'm not blaming him for SNK changing their plans, only for acting like he was in the loop and knew what he was talking about. Also, he personally promised to a few people here(I think Dio might even have been one of the people, but can't remember) that the PS2 port of KOF '00/'01 was going to be unedited. People wrote him and asked him about it. He replied personally and directly and flat out stated it wouldn't be edited. Again, not his fault in the least that the game was edited; only that he acted like he knew what he was talking about. I guess I can't trace the lie of Eiji being in that game back to him, but supposedly being in charge, someone has to be responsible.

Stuff like that.