Kay Oh Effeh: Maximum Impactu Tee Vee Cumershaluu!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
SNKP have updated there website with the usual additions to the KOF 10th anniverary website, and also added a TV commercial for KOF:MI.

www.snkplaymore.jp

This is their first commercial since the Neo-Geo CD came out, isn't it?

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Fygee said:
This is their first commercial since the Neo-Geo CD came out, isn't it?
Weren't there commercials for Metal Slug 4?

K hunter

Kula's Candy
squareh4t3r said:
Weren't there commercials for Metal Slug 4?

those werent SNK/P produced. those were by MEGA(all i've seen were the Korean TV ads. i dont think there were any japanese tv ads).

and yeah Fygee, this is the first since the mid 90's. i dont remember anything after the NGCD, SS II, and some other pre 96 stuff

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i saw this on tv the other day. well actually i heard it.. i had my back turned and didnt realize until the end when i heard the "snkplaymore" bit....

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
K hunter said:
those werent SNK/P produced. those were by MEGA(all i've seen were the Korean TV ads. i dont think there were any japanese tv ads).

and yeah Fygee, this is the first since the mid 90's. i dont remember anything after the NGCD, SS II, and some other pre 96 stuff
Nobody remembers the NGPC commercial? I sure do.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:
Nobody remembers the NGPC commercial? I sure do.
"Get pocket power, with the new 16-bit NeoGeo Pocket Color handheld game system!" or something like thar, right? I also remember seeing a commercial on an old NGPC website (nesagwa's?) that was for the redesigned unit, and had a wireframe model of it and the bootup showing...