Question about fatalities?

Ok, I am kind of lost here. What are the fatalities in "Samurai Showdown Zero Special" that SNK is suppose to put back in? I understand they had some really cool ones that where brutal and those are not to be added. Instead they have fatalities that do not involve limbs, flesh, etc. to be cut off. So how is that any different from the fatalities (or whatever they are called) that are already in the game? Where the character slashes the other with the drums going off in the distance and the neon backgrounds. Or where these taken out of the U.S. version and not the Japanese? Or is it they mean they will put the animations and the full fatalities back...without the decaps and stuff? I am assuming this is correct, but hell if I know. Why do I have a feeling "Nintendo" has something to do with "SNKP" now? Anyone up for a censored "Mortal Kombat"? :rolleyes:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
GothicSamurai said:
Why do I have a feeling "Nintendo" has something to do with "SNKP" now? Anyone up for a censored "Mortal Kombat"? :rolleyes:
Well, Nintendo, unlike SNKP, isn't stuck back in 1993. That was a terrible joke.

I know it was...but it just brings back some bad feelings from those days. I had to do something to shake myself out of it. :D

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I remember the old censored version of MK1 back in the day. The difference is that I knew that it was going to be censored, whereas everyone thought that SS5S would be identical to the arcade.