Neo pac-man and Mr Do aes how rare how much.

:help:How rare is Neo pac-man And Mr Do aes.Saw both of the titles in some one collection in the forums.Shawn help us newbie's out.How much,How rare and were to look. :help:

Last edited:

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
There is no Neo pac-man or Mr Do AES. Those Mr Do AES carts you see are conversion carts made by Arcade, and Neo pacman is a home brew project.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Philip"krauser" said:
:help:How rare is Neo pac-man And Mr Do aes.Saw both of the titles in some one collection in the forums.Shawn us newbie out.How much,How rare and to look. :help:

You should invest your money in an English class. Just a friendly reminder.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
dude,you forgot neo diggerman

gotta love that sublimely squallid fake crap

Fran said:

Meh, I rather own Crunching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The game was designed by a color blinded person, but the play mechanics are more solid that some of the latest Playmore releases. :make_fac:

Charles

neogodzilla

New Challenger
Was that neo pacman homebrew ever completed? I would love to have a pac-man game for my neo-geo. I saw some "in the making" pictures of it a long time ago but have not heard of it since.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Fran said:

Diggerman or Vecktorlogic, whatever: homebrew is homebrew, aka unofficial and worthless

Last edited:

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
neogodzilla said:
Was that neo pacman homebrew ever completed? I would love to have a pac-man game for my neo-geo. I saw some "in the making" pictures of it a long time ago but have not heard of it since.

You can ask JMKurtz about the status of this game, he has it on his site: www.neobitz.com.

http://www.neobitz.com/Pages/Games/NeoPac.aspx

I would like to have this game in my cab also, I asked about this game a few years ago and it looks like its still uncompleted. :(

I'm pretty sure I saw that Vektorlogic had mentioned something about this game in one of their threads in either News & Rumors, or General Discussion. :spock:

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
xtoo_short20x said:
You should invest your money in an English class. Just a friendly reminder.

xtooshort, you often criticize members English, that in itself is a display of ignorance (not even knowing what their first language may be) and the height of bad manners.
If you dont have anything constuctive to contribute, stfu.
Just a friendly reminder ;)